Post a Fun Fact About Yourself

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
I was offered $20 for sex. By a girl. I'm a guy. I accepted. More than once. With different girls.

Oh God I'm such a whore.

(.... lol I woulda done it for free. Suckers!)

Mrsrlg

Jun 1, 2011
I've been obsessed with the USA since I was 6 years old.. and I have no idea why!
Never even been there.

My eyes used to be almost pure yellow.

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
I recently discovered that I'm more sexually attractive to redheads, not from like a doctor or anything I just thought about it.

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
I almost lit someone's head on fire one time. We were on a church camping trip, it was just us two around the fire, spraying a can of sunblock into it. He leaned forward just as I sprayed it, and the fireball almost engulfed his head. But he's safe!

MintyNinja

Sep 17, 2009
FamoFunk said:
MintyNinja said:
I was stillborn. Fun? not so much. Interesting? kinda.
wat? If you were stillborn, you be... not here right now...
Resuscitation. Apparently I also had the fun habit of randomly not breathing. My mom had a hell of a time waiting for me to leave the house :p.

StrangerMouse

May 16, 2010
- I cannot brush my hair without shrieking
- When I was young, I used to watch "Chalkzone" religiously. God I was a dipstick
- My cousin once successfully convinced me that I was the reincarnated spirit of Ra the Egyptian sun god
- I have a fear of enclosed spaces, the number 13, and Brian Blessed
- I like to yell encouraging advice to attractive Japanese men in foreign athletic shows, the outcomes for which were already decided years ago
- I liked the Thunderbirds film. I know.