Post a Fun Fact About Yourself

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Strain42 said:
Just some random thing, anything about you. Doesn't matter what.

In my case I am legally not allowed to donate blood.
I'm also not allowed to donate blood in the U.S. since I spent 6 years on another continent, also I was up all last night

reconnecting with friends I haven't seen in 3 years

Lord Devius

Aug 5, 2010
I got a job at Jack in the Box earlier this week. (Having money is going to be new. And fun.)

I am working very slowly to put together a Mass Effect parody/homage using sprites. I aim for internet fame with this video.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
emeraldrafael said:
Strain42 said:

Not to be too personal, but can i ask why?

OT: hmm...well, I have an uncommon blue birthmark. but its on my um.. private areas. So its a bit hard to show.
I contracted Tuberculosis when I lived in Japan and while I did take the medication for it to make it dormant in my system, I am still technically contaminated with it.

Plus my folks and sister were in Spain in the 80's (I wasn't...y'know...born yet) and so they aren't allowed to either. Something to do with Mad Cow or something.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I have Eastern European and Irish blood. I was bred for drinking.

Life_Is_A_Mess said:
I eat snacks all day long all week long. Not a bit of extra fat in me. So basically, great metabolism.
How do those two statements correlate?
Strain42 said:
I know a guy who was in Europe during an avian flu outbreak, so he isn't allowed to donate either.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
OutcastBOS said:
TrilbyWill said:
OutcastBOS said:
TrilbyWill said:
OutcastBOS said:
I get obsessed with things like comics, video games, TV shows, and movies very easily. (For my latest obsession, if you're curious, take a look over at my avatar)
same here. for all the things you said. including concession (i just read it for the second time actually)
OT: i can speak a few phrases of latin, i'm writing a novel, i can go two days without sleep, and i can do basic freerunning (i hang out with a lot of freerunners). the last one is more surprising when you see that i'm asthmatic and chubby.
Read it for the first time just the other day! All in one sitting...I felt so tired afterward, but the dreams were cool.
after the first Christmas arc, dont think about Portal/the companion cube specifically. this time, i did it in three sittings (i just got STALKER). first time, it was when the final 50 comics were being released. i read them on the way to/back from the hospital (braces).
Huh. I just saw a link, said "Huh, cool! This looks interesting." and four hours later, done.
the link i saw was the 'baffling circles of webcomic hell' on cracked.com

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Strain42 said:
emeraldrafael said:
Strain42 said:

Not to be too personal, but can i ask why?

OT: hmm...well, I have an uncommon blue birthmark. but its on my um.. private areas. So its a bit hard to show.
I contracted Tuberculosis when I lived in Japan and while I did take the medication for it to make it dormant in my system, I am still technically contaminated with it.

Plus my folks and sister were in Spain in the 80's (I wasn't...y'know...born yet) and so they aren't allowed to either. Something to do with Mad Cow or something.
Oka then. Sorry to be personal. Thought it might be something like Sickle cell.

HumpinHop

May 5, 2011
I had Kleine Levins Syndrome during my high school years. It's supposedly rare, only infecting less than 200,000 people in the U.S. Not a fun fact but it's cool to know I suppose.

Edit: It's also known as "Sleeping Beauty" syndrome. Ho hum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleine-Levin_syndrome#Demographics

ScarlettRage

May 13, 2009
I Just got dumped on Saterday... But I Don't care, which is weird, because I Have a guy friend who is in love with me... and I think I have feelings for him too. *blushes*

.. also found out my ex-bestfriend is quite a whore... but that made me laugh more then anything..

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
I don't tan or sunburn--I can sit in the sun all day IF I wanted--but don't because I hate the sun.

I have over fifty flat moles all along the parts of my body THAT I CAN SEE, I don't know how many are on my back or another...parts.

I have a heart shaped birthmark on my ass.

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
I'm in the middle or writing a book, a have a black-belt in karate and trained in use of katanas and bo staves and I play cello. Yay me!

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
-My favorite food is ceviche de camaron
-My favorite sports are rock-climbing, swimming, and ballroom dancing
-My life's goal is to work as a marine engineer in Marseille
-I'm terrible with money. I've been in deep debt twice, I have bad spending habits, and I'm too generous when I do have my money. It's something I really need to work on. I think it's because, growing up, I had no money, so I always spent it as soon as I got it.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
- I know bits and pieces of Latin, Greek, French, Italian, and German, and am slowly working towards fluency in Spanish. As well as my native tongue of English, of course.
- My stock answer of "fun facts about me:" I have two types of heterochromia: complete (one blue eye, one green eye) and central (copper ring around the pupil).
- I write, and have over 70 incomplete stories of varying lengths saved to my laptop.
- I danced ballet and jazz for 7 years before having to quit due to an unrelated knee injury.
- Finally... I have a giant scar on my wrist, thanks to giving myself second degree burns baking brownies.

Mischa87

Jun 28, 2011
Fun facts about me?

I'm a polyamorous pansexual transsexual.

I've not vomited in over 10 years.

My name means honey bee, and is also Russian slang for "Russian whore"

I can perform well over 25 distinct voices, but am unable to create a satisfactory voice for myself.

Prior to hormone replacement therapy, I could auto-fellate

I've dated a dendraphilliac

I could think of more but I'd probably get flammed/banned *grin*

Vornek

Jan 25, 2011
I was born and diagnosed with and illness that they believed would be the death of me.
It was called: Infantile Multiple Myo Fibriomatosis (Dunno if that's correctly translated, think so). And I was the only one in the world (i was told) that had it in my entire body.

It effectively removed the calcium in my skeleton, making my bones were becoming rubber. I actually bit through one of the bones in my skeleton on my big toe when I was only a few months old. Didn't feel it, but it took a while for it to properly reattach. I was diagnosed as "cured" at the age of 3... or maybe 4. My skeleton still isn't very strong, but that's because I'm a lazy bastard that hates exercise and thinks milk tastes bad. It may have calcium and be good for me...but so far, none of it tastes good.

A Norwegian magazine [http://www.seher.no/] gave me a Sega to play (yay the good early years of sonic), and is therefore the ones I will always thank for making me a gamer...that and the hospital for the Nintendo 64 in the hospital room (I always loved seeing my brothers play Super Mario 64...or World...or whatever it was.)

I can't find the specific article...because this was before they adapted to the internet. Somewhere around '93-95

...Also, I'm a slight grammar Nazi and I despise the use of the word defiantly instead of definitively

And I always have a signature at the end of my posts

-V

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
OutcastBOS said:
I get obsessed with things like comics, video games, TV shows, and movies very easily. (For my latest obsession, if you're curious, take a look over at my avatar)
Dear God.. a Concession fan???

...and I thought I was the only one...

OP: I have a large scar and have no recognition of where I got it from...

...in a place where I should remember where I got it from...