Post yourself unaltered

TheHecatomb

May 7, 2008
ikillu87 said:
Fuck you and your awesome camera... all I have is this stupid Rebel XTi. Wanna trade?
OMG HAT0RZ GONNA HAET! Cheers. Just wait till you learn what lenses I have on it, you'll be even more intimidated.

ikillu87

Dec 6, 2010
TheHecatomb said:
ikillu87 said:
Fuck you and your awesome camera... all I have is this stupid Rebel XTi. Wanna trade?
OMG HAT0RZ GONNA HAET! Cheers. Just wait till you learn what lens I have on it, you'll be even more intimidated.
Man, when it comes to lenses I'm set. L series all the way.

Edit:
Which in retrospect... is probably why I still have a Rebel...

Truehare

Nov 2, 2009
Mallefunction said:
Take a picture of yourself EXACTLY as you look right at this moment.

So this means....no make-up (touching up at least, it's fine if you already have some on), no photoshop, no brushing out your hair, changing clothes or even moving from where you are.

Be brave, my fellow escapists and have fun. We're all going to look disheveled so there's no shame!

EDIT: Pfft....forgot to add my img for the challenge.
Yeah, looking like that, it's no wonder you aren't afraid of the challenge...

Me, I can't do it for two reasons: First, I don't have a camera here, and second, I'm far from "unaltered" right now...

TheDarklite

Nov 26, 2010
[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/mehmp.png/]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us [http://imageshack.us]

Please don't be scared ;)
BTW, as others have said you are quite attractive Mallefunction.

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
Truehare said:
Yeah, looking like that, it's no wonder you aren't afraid of the challenge...

Me, I can't do it for two reasons: First, I don't have a camera here, and second, I'm far from "unaltered" right now...
Honestly, just wanted to see what people look like without all the gimmicks. I've gone through quite a few threads where people post photos and they are usually altered in some way or their makeup is perfect, etc. Not to say that I don't do that too, but I figured let people see me without all the frills and niceties.

Not even a camera phone? :(

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Pimppeter2 said:
What are you talking about? You look like this-

OT: I would, but my camera is out of battery and I lost the charger, my webcam is broken, and I haven't been able to find my phone today.

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
*UNALTERED*

It actually was unaltered but my camera does a silly thing where all my pics end up really small.
See?
(and yes. the red glow it is "technically" altered. But I only did that so it'd feel more sensual ;)

So I tried to enlarge that picture ->
<- this one but it just made it all fuzzy so I edited it with PS and thats what you get. XD

And if my laptop wasn't on my chest you could see how sexy I'm posed right now. XD

The_Healer

Jun 17, 2009

Seriously.

I'm gonna need a stick to keep the ladies off me.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan

I have a very messy room, otherwise I could not find anything in it so I decided to hide it with a blanket. ;-P

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
The_Healer said:

Seriously.

I'm gonna need a stick to keep the ladies off me.
Nah, just flash them your avatar. XD

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
Sorry it's a bit small and blurry. I had to use this crappy preview program that came with the software I use for my webcam, seeing as I use an old PS2 Eyetoy. :D

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
Necromancer Jim said:

It is unaltered.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!
Scary, bro.
Madara said:

MWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
Damn you for taking advantage of my curiousity! D=