Post yourself unaltered

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009

Yeah I look like that, Korean if you're wondering.

Ambi

Oct 9, 2009
No. Lighting here's shit, these headphones make me look ridiculous, and yeah, just no.

You don't look very disheveled. How disheveled would you have to look in a photo to not start a thread to post it in?

/jealousy

Truehare

Nov 2, 2009
Mallefunction said:
Truehare said:
Yeah, looking like that, it's no wonder you aren't afraid of the challenge...

Me, I can't do it for two reasons: First, I don't have a camera here, and second, I'm far from "unaltered" right now...
Honestly, just wanted to see what people look like without all the gimmicks. I've gone through quite a few threads where people post photos and they are usually altered in some way or their makeup is perfect, etc. Not to say that I don't do that too, but I figured let people see me without all the frills and niceties.

Not even a camera phone? :(
Not even. How very last century, huh? :)

Thank you for reminding me of how old I'm getting... :D

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Man, taking pictures with a proper camera and no one to help you is hard... was this thread made just so you could show off how good you look in the mornings? Anyway, onto myself, taken but mere minutes ago:

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
I don't have one of me RIGHT THIS SECOND but I look like this, minus the jacket and in front of the computer. Oddly enough, I'm the exact same even down to the T-shirt and jeans.

I'll get a photo while I'm out today. Pinky promise.

Edit: I lied, but I was distracted by free cake. Sorry :(

Unesh52

May 27, 2010

My room is really dark, even with the light on. I blame my laptop's shitty little camera.

Oh and, not to sound like a pig, but I agree that OP is rather hot. And there are actually some very pretty manfolk here on the Escapist too.

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
Ambi said:
No. Lighting here's shit, these headphones make me look ridiculous, and yeah, just no.

You don't look very disheveled. How disheveled would you have to look in a photo to not start a thread to post it in?

/jealousy
It's disheveled for me because I usually take pretty good care of myself. I get lazy at night...well morning...it's 2 AM now. My hair isn't brushed or straightened and hasn't been washed in....three days now, I've got my PJs on, I'm on my futon eating cheerios, and my eyeliner from this morning is smeared like crazy. My phone camera is crap though so it doesn't pick up on small details like my make-up raccoon eyes

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Mallefunction said:
Ambi said:

/jealousy
It's disheveled for me because I usually take pretty good care of myself. I get lazy at night...well morning...it's 2 AM now. My hair isn't brushed or straightened and hasn't been washed in....three days now, I've got my PJs on, I'm on my futon eating cheerios, and my eyeliner from this morning is smeared like crazy. My phone camera is crap though so it doesn't pick up on small details like my make-up raccoon eyes
Well at least you do not have stretch marks covering half your body. ;P

MightyMole

Mar 5, 2011
Too lazy, so I'll refer you to my avatar. That pic was taken Saturday on my phone so it is pretty unaltered. That was actually taken at the Gearbox Community Event in Dallas, Tx. Pretty cool deal, I have to say but that's a topic for another time I'm afraid.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Flailing Escapist said:
Phlakes said:
OT: I would, but my camera is out of battery and I lost the charger, my webcam is broken, and I haven't been able to find my phone today.
Excuses, Excuses.
PICTURE!
I would, but there's literally no way to get a picture unless I find one of my friends online and get them over here to let me take it with their camera. And being 2 in the morning, that's probably not possible anyway.

EDIT:

Mallefunction said:
I get lazy at night...well morning...it's 2 AM now.
F yeah, Central time zone.

So, I did the best I could, and found this of me at a college tennis match last winter. Best I could do.

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
Saulkar said:
Well at least you do not have stretch marks covering half your body. ;P
Unfortunately, I do have stretch marks. They are just on my thighs. I actually used to be about 30 pounds overweight. The weight is gone, but the marks remain >.<

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
No idea how to embed pictures on this site, so you shall be spared the gruesome horror of my pre-caffiene injected face. Though as I posted on a different thread earlier, I look a bit like a young Crispin Freeman.

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
crudus said:
Ok, I would love to do this but I don't know how to get a picture from my computer and uploaded to here. Do I have to upload it elsewhere and go from there or what?
I uploaded my image from photobucket it only takes like a minute or two to subscribe and afterwards you can delete the image and never use photobucket again. Make sure you use the IMG code. If you hover your mouse over the image after you upload it four options will appear and the IMG code will be the forth one. Just copy that to the post.

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
Mallefunction said:
Unfortunately, I do have stretch marks. They are just on my thighs. I actually used to be about 30 pounds overweight. The weight is gone, but the marks remain >.<
icanrelate.jpg

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
Cpt_Oblivious said:
I don't have one of me RIGHT THIS SECOND but I look like this, minus the jacket and in front of the computer. Oddly enough, I'm the exact same even down to the T-shirt and jeans.

I'll get a photo while I'm out today. Pinky promise.
Just out of curiosity, where was this taken?