Post yourself unaltered

InfiniteSingularity

Apr 9, 2010
Cowabungaa said:
I'm sitting here in my underpants as I just left the shower.

[HEADING=2]Fuck. that.[/HEADING]

Also, I lack a camara. So y'know.
Funny how the first thing you do when you get out of the shower is get on escapist :p

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Uriel-238 said:
That wasn't too bad. FUCK, it's huge! I have to get this reduced.
Here's a handy bb-tip:
When embedding an image, you normally write img Url here /img only with brackets, right?
You can also write img height=500 Url here /img
Where '500' is the height of the image in pixels, I think. You can also alter the width.
Original image

Edit:
LavaLampBamboo said:
Man, my hair is bad... Also, this picture is far too big.
That goes for you too.

rmb1983

I am the storm.
Mar 29, 2011
Cowabungaa said:
Someone has themselves a copy of the Assassin's Creed II CE, I see. Wonderful detail on the figure. And Mass Effect 2, as well.

I do enjoy a good scan through others' game shelves. :)

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
Mallefunction said:
OP, this looks posed. You have to abide by your own rules!

oh hai internet!

Edit: also I've noticed a lot of posed pictures, or pictures taken beforehand. Not fair!

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
trollnystan said:
I never wear make-up so I constantly look like a slob =P

Made you look!
You be pretty ^^

Padwolf said:
Well I would take a picture of me right now but I'm currently all ill looking with a sore nose from hayfever. I never wear make up anyway, so here is an unaltered pic of me when I'm not bunged up with hayfever, ignore the fact it's taken in the bathroom, the lighting is just better in there.

You be pretty too! ^^

UFOROMANTIC said:
Yes, really. I am a greaser. This is from about two months ago (I have a lot of trouble uploading images from my phone), but this is totally unedited. Call me Greased Lightning and you will die.
Also, after taking nearly half an hour to figure out how to do this properly, I'm wondering if this was even worth it.
*Fallout brofist*

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/66159_10150318563130411_609345410_15999885_664941_n.jpg

That's me, hope the link works I didn't know how to post the pic directly.

Jun 23, 2008
Jonluw said:
Here's a handy bb-tip:
When embedding an image, you normally write img Url here /img only with brackets, right?
You can also write img height=500 Url here /img
Thank you for the cool tip!

I'll still probably reduce my pics just to conserve bandwidth. (it's an only Web 1.0 habit, I know.)

238U.

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
Spacelord said:
Mallefunction said:
OP, this looks posed. You have to abide by your own rules!

oh hai internet!
Actually, no XD I don't have a desktop computer, just my laptop. I also don't have a desk nor a table...nor a couch. I've literally got a futon mattress on the floor for furniture so my netsurfing is done pretty much like this or with my chin buried in a pillow so my elbows can have a rest once in a while.

I hate being poor T-T I miss my old chair.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Yeah, don't set the bar too high or anything, OP. [sub]Jesus.[/sub]

I still don't have a digital camera; I'm such a troglodyte.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Uriel-238 said:
Thank you for the cool tip!

I'll still probably reduce my pics just to conserve bandwidth. (it's an only Web 1.0 habit, I know.)

238U.
By all means.
Resizing images when they're already on your computer isn't much of a hassle after all.
However, this trick is very handy for when you find an image on the internet that you want to post.
You don't need to dowload, then resize, then upload, then embed the image in order to resize images you find on the net.

Iznat

Feb 13, 2010
Aah, le new glasses.

Lmao, oh wow, I hate that photo. Why didn't I check?!

DanDanikov

Dec 28, 2008
Sovvolf said:
Looks sort of like Brendan Gleeson with a ginger beard from the angle.
I should make a video in which I can exclaim 'GORDONS ALIVE?!' and then I'll suddenly look like Brian Blessed.

Spacelord said:
Edit: also I've noticed a lot of posed pictures, or pictures taken beforehand. Not fair!
With such a thread, you have to expect a few troll-posts and fakes. I, for one, usually look like that (from my laptop's point of view, anyway, yay dual-monitors). I merely adjusted things slightly to capture the lovely view as well.

kabooz18

May 27, 2009
Snowy Rainbow said:
kabooz18 said:
Beware!
nothing great but hey I just woke up^^

Also told you so!
Awesome beard is awesome. You need to be in a heavy metal band.
Thanks, but no thanks. Sadly no I'm just not into making music.

Mallefunction said:
Spacelord said:
Mallefunction said:
moar Snip~
Actually, no XD I don't have a desktop computer, just my laptop. I also don't have a desk nor a table...nor a couch. I've literally got a futon mattress on the floor for furniture so my netsurfing is done pretty much like this or with my chin buried in a pillow so my elbows can have a rest once in a while.

I hate being poor T-T I miss my old chair.
Exactly my setup! *Thumbs Up* Only I have it completely by choice though sometimes when I'm gaming with friends it get's complicated XD

Jun 16, 2010
Mallefunction said:
Take a picture of yourself EXACTLY as you look right at this moment.
I think you should retitle this thread "Miss Showy McShowofferson discovers a new way to show off her natural beauty".

Well, I'm equally hot unaltered, but I'm not a narcissist! (Okay, I am a narcissist, but I'm a very lazy one and my camera phone is all the way across my room, and I've never uploaded a picture onto my computer before so I'm probably missing software and...)

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
James Joseph Emerald said:
Mallefunction said:
I think you should retitle this thread "Miss Showy McShowofferson discovers a new way to show off her natural beauty".

Well, I'm equally hot unaltered, but I'm not a narcissist! (Okay, I am a narcissist, but I'm a very lazy one and my camera phone is all the way across my room, and I've never uploaded a picture onto my computer before so I'm probably missing software and...)
*Eyeroll* Seriously? If I was a guy, you wouldn't bat an eye; it's because I'm a chick that it's assumed that I must be doing this to seek male attention. Honestly I want to see more chicks post to this thing.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
James Joseph Emerald said:
Mallefunction said:

No worries, there's normally not needed any particular software to transfer images to your computer.

At least not from my experience. Either just stick the memory-card into the designated slot in the computer, or plug the camera up with some usb or firewire.
Mallefunction said:
*Eyeroll* Seriously? If I was a guy, you wouldn't bat an eye; it's because I'm a chick that it's assumed that I must be doing this to seek male attention. Honestly I want to see more chicks post to this thing.
I think he (she?) is just joking with the overly agressive tone. ^_^