Pre-Order Fable 3, Receive a Person

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
Its too late Fable. I'm already gonna preorder for the exclusive dog breed. Your NPC means nothing to me!

Okay...maybe a little.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Ih8pkmn said:
Methinks the Title of this series comes from the Fictitious claims made about it by one Mr. Molyneux
Haha ZING!
My useless superpower suggestion wa sbeing able to tell when Peter Molyneux is talking bullshit.
But, I do like the Fable games. The first was obviously the best, it having better combat, clothes and actual bosses. Hopefully the third will at least amuse me with it's abilites for weapons, wings, touching people and having sex with friend's characters.

Mutie

Feb 2, 2009
Furburt said:
I have Fable The Lost Chapters. I got that...must have been when it came out. I've played Fable to death, pretty much, but I really didn't like the second, at all. It took everything I didn't like about the first and amplified it X10, while not making the things I liked good enough. Hopefully, 3 won't be the same, although from the trailers, it looks very similar to 2.
The added content in Fable 2 really brings back some of the classic atmosphere; it's also effected a lot by how you play it. If you ever get round to playin it again, take your time.

LightningBanks

Apr 15, 2009
Why cant I make entire villages, that would have been AWESOME, not only as an in game change, but for a crazy add on for when the game loses its charm and excitement.

Apr 28, 2008
Sir Kemper said:
Why do I have the feeling many will use this NPC for some sort of sexual reason?
What? Gamers using an NPC for sexual needs? SURELY YOU JEST!

OT: Hm... buildable villages... Not a bad idea actally.

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
TerribleAssassin said:
Furburt said:
I must say, that's a genuinely interesting idea. Hopefully, it's not just gimmicky, but that sounds pretty fun.

Still won't be getting it. Fable hasn't been fun for me since the first, so I'll need convincing.
You become the King of Albion and get to do what ever you want?

Won't pre-order, that's reserved for AC: Brotherhood, maybe Christmas with my mixing desk? Who knows..
Careful dear, that's Pete M. we're talking about. Still, if it's true, then this will be interesting to say the least.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Sorry but I still won't buy Fable 3 Mr. Molyneux. You can add Hawaii to the preorder gift and I still won't buy it. Making your own person is something allot of GOOD RPGs already have without preorder. So sorry I'm sticking with Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Asehujiko said:
2000 combinations? that's pretty unimpressive. I'll assume gender(2), 4 different shirts(8), 4 different pants(32), 4 different weapons(128), 4 hairstyles(512) and 4 personalities(2048).
pssst you forgot hats, gloves, and boots.

Sorry fable III I will buy you used when you are cheap, you have let me down twice, my own personal dating sim attached to your game won't help sell it to me. I will buy your game based off of story, gameplay and how much of an RPG you turn out to be.

Druyn

May 6, 2010
Gimicky or no, Druyn want! This is probably the best thing Ive ever seen in a pre-order package. No, that is not a troll, I just dont pay attention to pre-orders so much... so this is fantastic for me. I mean, the ability to create people, and then interact with them.... That sounds very interesting to say the least, especially if Fable III lves up to its promises of increased interactivity with the NPCs. COngratulations Peter, you have convinced me to pre-order your game. DOnt let me down.

Klepa

Apr 17, 2009
2000 different combinations?

That's like.. four different hair styles, four different hair colors, four different skin colors, four different faces, four different accessories, and gender.

My math may be off, but I reserve the right to be unimpressed.

Darkwolf22

Jun 23, 2009
it would be interesting if i could make him a truly evil character. that id have to fight every know and again. either cause im a good guy and he hates me, or because i'm a bad guy and its friendly competition.