Pregnant teen who drinks 32 units of alcohol a week

ion496

Mar 21, 2011
Never mind. If she's dumb enough to do that while pregnant than she's probably too illiterate to read the thousands of PSAs.

Ghostkai

Jun 14, 2008
I don't know what's worse, the fact that she's doing it - or the fact that she's so self-righteous and defensive about it.

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
Ghostkai said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2013874/Holly-Piggott-Pregnant-teen-drinks-32-units-week.html?ITO=1490

Came across this in the Metro on the way to work. Pretty digusting to be honest.

Where do you stand on this issue Escapists?

Should her baby be taken away from her when/if it's born?

EDIT: Changed title to indicate alcohol, seeing as some people are getting confused.
Welcome to Britain! Teen Pregnancy seems to happen to the majority of girls I knew from school. The worst part is they wouldn't realize and would continue to drink and do drugs unaware until they started ballooning up. The baby will either not survive or end up on Jeremy Kyle.

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
gamezombieghgh said:
Hardly fair on the kid, but she obviously doesn't deserve to be a mother anyway if it doesn't make it, I hope she loses custody if it's born
My thoughts exactly, even if the poor kid survives up until birth.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
It's the daily mail, they find amazing examples of things and try to make news out it. "IT'S DISGUSTING, MONSTEROUS, EVIL" blargh and boo! Give us your attention! "LOOK, WE found an alcoholic teenager, WHO IS ALSO PREGGERS!"

Now, whilst this is terrible, I hardly thinking judging the everloving Hell out of the girl will fix the problem. Various government agencies may be required for that. HINT, HINT!

Ghostkai

Jun 14, 2008
Svenparty said:
Ghostkai said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2013874/Holly-Piggott-Pregnant-teen-drinks-32-units-week.html?ITO=1490

Came across this in the Metro on the way to work. Pretty digusting to be honest.

Where do you stand on this issue Escapists?

Should her baby be taken away from her when/if it's born?

EDIT: Changed title to indicate alcohol, seeing as some people are getting confused.
Welcome to Britain! Teen Pregnancy seems to happen to the majority of girls I knew from school. The worst part is they wouldn't realize and would continue to drink and do drugs unaware until they started ballooning up. The baby will either not survive or end up on Jeremy Kyle.
Londoner here mate :p
I know a few girls who got preggers after school ended as well. Though most actually turned out to be pretty decent mothers, unlike this one who is spoiling her child's chance before he/shes been born.

Calling it now though, she'll be on Jeremy Kyle within the next couple of months. With her chavvy boyfriend of course. Who will propose... >.>

Dec 16, 2009
lettucethesallad" post="18.300245.11950386 said:
I'd almost wager money that this chick's from Liverpool.
quote]

Oi! I'm from Liverpool and.....
yeah, you've pretty much hit the nail on the head *sad face*

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
I once knew a kid who's mother was an alcoholic and drank during pregnancy, he had brain damage and disfigurement.

This girl disgusts me.

Ghostkai

Jun 14, 2008
Booze Zombie said:
It's the daily mail, they find amazing examples of things and try to make news out it. "IT'S DISGUSTING, MONSTEROUS, EVIL" blargh and boo! Give us your attention! "LOOK, WE found an alcoholic teenager, WHO IS ALSO PREGGERS!"
I know it's the Mail, as I said in a previous post, twas just the first one I grabbed off google, it's in a bunch of papers.

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
Well, she should simply get an abortion. She has every right to do with her body as she wants, but once she's carrying something that she has chosen to bring into this world to become a person, then she's simply sending a letter bomb to that person down the line, which is most certainly reprehensible.

If the law stands in the way for her getting an abortion, then this is as much the government's fault as it is hers though.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
Heh....Piggot...

To be honest this doesn't surprise me. I've come to accept that there are awful people like this in the world - hell, my home town had the highest teenage pregnancy in EUROPE last year until it was taken away from us....like a stillbirth....sorry....
Anyway, that's not a jab at teenage pregnancy, but you see some of the mothers walking around drinking, smoking, being all loud and up in yo' face, and all you can do is facepalm.

It's disgusting but there's nothing anyone can do. I hope for the baby's sake that it's ok/survives.

thick doona

Jul 11, 2011
Chibz said:
Ghostkai said:
32 units of what? Water, cola, souls of children? What?

I'll assume you mean alcohol (Units, what the hell). And I don't see the problem. It's called an at home abortion. (Audience boos, she dives for cover). Actually, I'd be more concerned about a clear addiction problem.

I was pregnant once. A falcon punch cleared that right up. *Runs away as rotten tomatoes are thrown*
I don't know who's throwing these tomatoes XD but someone has to clear them up! ;)

Where do I stand on the issue?
She's killing herself and her baby. Do you honestly have to pretend that's the discussion point? I guess the mods might dust off the hammer otherwise ;)

katsumoto03

Feb 24, 2010
As bad as this might sound, I hope she gets hit by a bus or something. That way that ***** dies and the baby is spared a terrible life with both a crippling disability and a horrible mother.

Jun 7, 2010
Holly Piggot is the ugliest name concievable by the human mind.

OT: If the baby survives: HA! Stupid slut will have to deal with the result for the rest of her stupid little life. EDIT: [Sympathy for the poor baby goes here]

If the baby dies/is dead: Meh, this ***** should never be allowed to spread her utter retardation around the genepool, nothing has been lost.

thick doona

Jul 11, 2011
katsumoto03 said:
As bad as this might sound, I hope she gets hit by a bus or something. That way that ***** dies and the baby is spared a terrible life with both a crippling disability and a horrible mother.
She's killing someone, which is disgusting! Hope she dies! XD

We all say funny things in the heat of the moment ;)

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
Oh dear goodness...

Does she not listen to anyone? Not her mother, boyfiend or Doctor?! Especially the father of the child whose comitted one half of the genes to the child in question. Surely he has a right to tell her to not ruin the future of their child.

I don't understand how she can justify any of it. There's no reason for it.
Although, idea, maybe she's an alcoholic in dinial in which case, she needs help. Lots of help.

(also, lol, the captcha was 'a good man is hard to find'... that's true).