Pregnant teen who drinks 32 units of alcohol a week

thick doona

Jul 11, 2011
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
Holly Piggot is the ugliest name concievable by the human mind.

OT: If the baby survives: HA! Stupid slut will have to deal with the result for the rest of her stupid little life.

If the baby dies/is dead: Meh, natural selection at work, this ***** should never be allowed to spread her utter retardation around the genepool.
Yeah because alcoholic problems are the result of defective genes XD

Not as though any environment issues might craft someone into that! ;)

Someone here doesn't understand how evolution works. (Hint:It isn't me) :p

Cookie if you can guess who it is!

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
it,s her own damn body also drinking that much might end up killing the baby (I think not sure I,m not a doctor)
also that much alcohol sounds pretty dangerous (not for the baby but for the twat drinking it)

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
Well, there's also this: http://bit.ly/n90ly6
I've given up caring at this point. Overwhealming scientific evidence can be ignored because the mum's are clearly more in the know.

spielberg11

Aug 30, 2010
If she's trying to keep it a secret, she's doing a pretty lousy job by telling the papers.

Seriously, she's going to become a social pariah or become a national hero for the partying bogan demographic.

Sarah Frazier

Dec 7, 2010
If the baby is born... I don't know what would be a better lesson to the mother. Take the kid away for its own sake, or force her to raise it with supervision so she learns what a stupid and irresponsible thing she did. Maybe a combo of the two where she has no custody of the kid, if it survives birth, but still has to spend so many hours a day taking care of it with no extra support for herself.

devotedsniper

Dec 28, 2010
Typical Chav, having a baby is like a must have new handbag for them, but they still expect to be able to go out. I think throughout my time in highschool 3-4 chav girls in my tutor group of 30 got pregnant, and there are something like 10-12 tutor groups per year (you stay in the same one through highschool).

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
I love how this forum's responses to the issue of abortion swing wildly from news story to news story.

Jun 7, 2010
thick doona said:
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
Holly Piggot is the ugliest name concievable by the human mind.

OT: If the baby survives: HA! Stupid slut will have to deal with the result for the rest of her stupid little life.

If the baby dies/is dead: Meh, natural selection at work, this ***** should never be allowed to spread her utter retardation around the genepool.
Yeah because alcoholic problems are the result of defective genes XD

Not as though any environment issues might craft someone into that! ;)

Someone here doesn't understand how evolution works. (Hint:It isn't me) :p

Cookie if you can guess who it is!
The religious community?

SRSLY: I never said that alchoholism is the result of defective genes. What i was trying to say was that she shouldn't be allowed to have kids because anyone retarded enough to drink that much while pregnant would raise a stupid baby (in some sort of parallell universe where the baby doesn't have fetal alchohol syndrome.)

But yeah, maybe natural selection wasn't the best choice of words. But you might want to keep an eye on the sarcasm, that amount is just annoying.

gabzlab00

Aug 22, 2010
Well, it's her body so I guess she's free to do whatever she want's with it. Fuck, if I was a female and I got knocked up, I probably wouldn't care either. But then again, I'd probably would have used birth control to prevent the pregnancy and would have had an abortion if I got pregnant never the less...

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Fuck her, if she wants to lose braincells and destroy her kid before it's even left the womb, then she deserves no fucking pity.

I had a friend who's mum drank and smoked whilst pregnant with her sons, now they all smear shit on the walls and piss in the house.
All I can say is, Have fun with your shit-smeared house.

gabzlab00

Aug 22, 2010
Wait a second!!! I may be onto something, and if so, SHE'S A FUCKING GENIUS!!!
Here's the story; She got pregnant, did some research on abortifacients and discovered that alcohol could induce miscarriages and decided she could keep living the life and save the money she would have spent to get an abortion in a clinic :D. To top it off, she sold he story to a magazine and who knows how much she got from that!!! Genius I tell you!

Farseer Lolotea

Mar 11, 2010
That's just messed up. Is she really so weak-willed that she can't stand up to her friends, and are they really that irrationally self-absorbed? Sick and sad on so many levels.

And I don't know about taking the baby from her. But I'd seriously doubt that she could successfully raise it herself. She's got issues, to say the least.

ruben6f

Mar 8, 2011
And this is why I hate people, the baby should be taken away, if the baby dies before birth (I am assuming that is possible because of all the alcohol she is having) then she should be charged of murder (I know this may cause some ethical problems because by that logic that wold mean that abortion should also be considered murder, http://www.youtube.com/thearchfiend is latest video talks about this topic)

And why doesn't she have an abortion?

And where are her parents in this moment of massive stupidity?

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
im not sure i believe this story tbh, why would she happily explain what an evil ***** she is to a newspaper?

captcha says 'mother approved' ...huh....

edit: also guys shes 19. so shes a legal adult. at least i hink she is in that country.

double edit: i say that because her parents cant stop her from doing it really.

Vakz

Crafting Stars
Nov 22, 2010
Disgusting person.. I really think this calls for a "SOMEONE, PLEASE, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!"

Ghostkai

Jun 14, 2008
Fieldy409 said:
im not sure i believe this story tbh, why would she happily explain what an evil ***** she is to a newspaper?

captcha says 'mother approved' ...huh....
She originally sold her story to one of those "girlie mags", like Hello! or one of the others. The papers picked it up from there.

Cyrus Hanley

Oct 13, 2010
Vakz said:
Disgusting person.. I really think this calls for a "SOMEONE, PLEASE, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!"

There ya go!

On a more serious note though, I felt physically ill when I read the article and Miss Piggott's response to criticism.