Prison Escapee Continues to Update Facebook

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
Cryo84R said:
FirstToStrike said:
I was surprised that this didn't come out of America, I'm not anti country, just think that people that come from america are idiots, like that woman who called 911 because McDonalds was out of Chicken McNuggets.
Racist ass.
Are you implying that all of america is populated by only a single race?

CaptainCrunch

Imp-imation Department
Jul 21, 2008
TitsMcGee1804 said:
/Sheriff John Bunnell

rofl....the worse thing is, this is ACTUALLY what he would say

unless that is a genuine quote
I don't think they caught the guy yet, and the esteemed Sheriff usually doesn't catch wind of stuff until about 5 years later. My buddies and I used to watch television ads, re-writing the dialogue as though he was presenting instead. It's just for fun.

Sheriff John Bunnel said:
Clinically stupid guy Jason McAverage can't figure out how to use a scarf. As he evades police, he struggles with his coat, trying to stay warm. His equally stupid wife, Cindy, is always getting her scarf caught in things. If you've seen Jason or Cindy McAverage, call you local sheriff's department, or at least give them a Necky. Officers are counting on you to help collar these crooks before the trail gets cold.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Cryo84R said:
FirstToStrike said:
I was surprised that this didn't come out of America, I'm not anti country, just think that people that come from america are idiots, like that woman who called 911 because McDonalds was out of Chicken McNuggets.
Racist ass.

I am American, don't assume that I'm not just because I don't like some of our citizens.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Asehujiko said:
Cryo84R said:
FirstToStrike said:
Racist ass.

No, I'm not.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
the police should block facebook in the prisons, thus forcing them to go on twitter, imagine how fast he would have been caught.

"escaping prison, lol@police"
"god theres so much traffic at 5th street"
"going in for for some joe!"
"Toms at 54a, 5th street = best coffee ever!!"

and the world would be a better place.

The Red Spy

Dec 1, 2009
Tom Goldman said:
If I was to ever escape from this prison that I write news from, my primary goal would be to stay off the grid until I could prove that I was framed in that marshmallow incident years ago
... and that it was the guy with the prosthetic arm.

Great job at increasing your noteriety mate.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Cryo84R said:
FirstToStrike said:
Racist ass.
Ah ah ah... Nationalist! Ass.

Rebut, but do it with correct context. :D

Okay pointless correction is pointless but... still, those who use the word racist too flippantly without really giving it thought really shouldn't...

Nationalist: Person who is 'prejudice'(not necissarily intolerant) against those not of their own Nation/Country.
Racist: Person who is prejudice/usually intolerant of those with differing Ethnic Background/Skin colour pigmintation.

Okay! And stupid man. Really. Just serve the sentence, this just makes it worse.
If he really does have proof out there that he didn't do it, good luck to him but I don't think this was worth that.

Rawker

Jun 24, 2009
I'm sure his last update will be "LOL stupid cops at my door. Sorry guys, not gonna answerrr"

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
how could anyone be that stupid? any one else think this is for Dante's Inferno? maybe sullen(having very bad humor, most of the time making fun of the dead)? I just don't see how anyone could be this stupid.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
CloggedDonkey said:
how could anyone be that stupid? any one else think this is for Dante's Inferno? maybe sullen(having very bad humor, most of the time making fun of the dead)? I just don't see how anyone could be this stupid.
Indeedie - he's just lucky the police didn't expect anyone to be that stupid either, or they'd probably being watching his facebook account to see where he logs in from.

And no, its not for Dante's Inferno - EA maybe many things, but I doubt they could convince the police to pretend for their sake.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
wow, he is the definition of retarded, who does that, it's almost as if he wants to get caught, though running away near the end of your sentence is probably dumber than FB

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Wow this guy really pisses me off. He has been at this for what..a week almost? How the hell have they not caught him? All of his fans are the reason why humanity needs to nuke itself.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
CaptainCrunch said:

[QUOTE=Sheriff John Bunnel]An escaped prisoner is on the run from the police. Miraculously, he finds time to keep his Facebook page updated. A picture, found on the site finally leads police to his hideout. The next photo update on his page is going to be a mug shot - from jail.[/QUOTE][/quote]

Wow. I can actually hear him saying that perfectly.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Cryo84R said:
FirstToStrike said:
Racist ass.
Belonging to a country doesn't make you a Race. Unless of course you think that flinging around racist as an insult is the intelligent response. In which case you're mistaken.

Some how I'm surprised he hasn't been caught yet.

Doesn't Face book have a "Last IP he connected from" thing?

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Asehujiko said:
Cryo84R said:
FirstToStrike said:
Racist ass.
This is the greatest thing I have seen all day!

Anyway, this will be the escapees final post: