Prison Escapee Continues to Update Facebook

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
This is nothing but stupid, and anyone who feels the cops are wasting their time obviously have no idea about the penal system, or much respect for them for that matter. While this guy is out, he is not serving his time and it will still be there when he does get caught, not a minute lost. Not to mention what will get added on for escaping, which in the US would be double the time sentenced I believe, or maybe 5 additional years? Guess it may be different from state to state to federal. I don't know about England's penal code but I would be surprised if it was much different.
All Mr. Schmuck is doing is being a schmuck expressing his love for incarceration. Guess he hated his time in open prison.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
GamingAwesome1 said:
When you thought people couldn't get any stupider.....

Stupid people are funny! Also people fan and support this crap? He's an escaped convict you fucking retards!
His sentence was basically over. The police force in Britain doesn't seem to be trying very hard and at the moment all he's doing is taunting the police... Whoop de do.

I support him, he's showing the police in this damn country that sitting on their arse's doesn't get the job done.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
I don't know whether I should hate this man or give him a medal. In any other situation I would say he was scum of the earth but the fact he's been giving public updates on his escape since September takes some skill/luck, or it shows how inept the British police forces can be.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
That's really funny. I hope he gets caught because of a silly status update.

TitsMcGee1804

Dec 24, 2008
i looked at his profile pictures, he has got pictures of union jacks with phraises like 'immigration is the problem' etc etc

so obviously a BNP supporter (big racist political party in uk), so he is just another douchebag who needs to go play with some traffic

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
Hmm, might look him up and add him as a friend just for the hell of it lol.

Who gives a damn. His crime wasnt as major as murder or rape so sod it. His time was almost up so meh, let him out early and hope that if he does it again that they catch him and throw the key away.

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
I think that's pretty cool in a ballsy kinda way. Like stealing something and leaving a picture of yourself doing it.

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
Citrus Insanity said:
Oh nice, he gave me the finger.
I know right?
What a nice thing to see when you open the page.
That bastard!

Hopefully he's caught...I fail to see how he hasn't been so far.

DRTJR

Aug 7, 2009
"their are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former" Einstein

Crowser

Feb 13, 2009
The bigger fail is that he is constantly updating facebook and the police STILL can't catch him.