Prove your existence.

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
Well I obviously exist, what else would be considering this question? Maybe I don't exist in any way I can observe or understand, but if I didn't exist I couldn't be coming up with this response now could I?
Read Descartes' Meditations, they're really cool ^^

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
Adversus Solem Ne Loquitor.

Do not argue against the sun ie don't argue against an obvious fact.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
If you dream, there is no limits to what you can do. If this is your imagination, do something we cannot do according to the rules of this dream. Break free of the bounds of this "earth" and do the impossible. That, you can only do when it's your imagination.

Unless you're living someone else's.

*hmm*

dexxyoto

Mar 24, 2009
Oh hell I can't resist

*sings* I'm just a little black rain cloud, hovering over a honey tree. I'm just a little black rain cloud, pay no attention to me.

jessegeek

Oct 31, 2011
krazykidd said:
I have decided you are all fragments of my imagination. Prove to me that you aren't. Prove to me you exist. I am easily persuaded .
I'm not here to prove or disprove, but if I'm a figment of you're imagination, can I have bat wings? If I don't have bat wings by tomorrow then I guess we know who's real and who's not, *sigh*...

BulletMagTrig

Nov 14, 2011
If you exist on your end of the internet, then what is to stop me from existing on my end of the internet? Existential questions are wonderful mind games, but ultimately nonsensical.

I just spent 20 minutes writing ways to prove my existence and erased them all when it started getting creepy or too hypothetical. Your welcome.

DuskServent

Jul 22, 2010
Hey! I can use fancy words like you guys!
Carpe Diem! There!

Anyways, how would I need to prove I exist? I tried thinking about the meaning of existing and all that...I got a headache after that...

Now if ya don't mind, I need my cereal...

Spectral Dragon

Jun 14, 2011
I'm not sure what I exist as, but at the very least, I'm part of your reality. Or whoever's fantasizing this weird stuff. Even if I disappear when you stop thinking about me, I still exist. As an idea.

killer12480

Jun 4, 2011
I am a heartless, self-centered, evil *****, therefore I am. You are my pawns. Dance pawns, DANCE!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Herr Uhl

Sep 25, 2010
BulletMagTrig said:
I just spent 20 minutes writing ways to prove my existence and erased them all when it started getting creepy or too hypothetical. Your welcome.
You were going to post a picture of your penis and then suggest that he could suck said penis if he disagreed, weren't you?