Prove your existence.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008

"I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?" -Chuang tzu-

I have decided you are all fragments of my imagination. Prove to me that you aren't. Prove to me you exist. I am easily persuaded .

(i am not looking for pictures ,names , numbers or anything of the like. How does one prove their existance or the existance of others?)

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
You mean existence, there I proved mine by correcting you.
Couldn't do that if I didn't.

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
CODE-D said:
And here I am again, on one of my numerous secondary accounts.

I am also this next guy:

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
CODE-D said:
Unless he has a subconscious knowledge of the correct spelling, in which case his own mind is correcting him using you as a construct. Nothing proven.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
krazykidd said:

"I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?" -Chuang tzu-

I have decided you are all fragments of my imagination. Prove to me that you aren't. Prove to me you exist. I am easily persuaded .

(i am not looking for pictures ,names , numbers or anything of the like. How does one prove their existance or the existance of others?)
I don't have to. Onus Probandi and all that. I don't have to prove a negative if you're the one making the truth claim.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
CODE-D said:
See Spot Run said:
Oh look! Someone discovered solipsism!
Double ninja'd, dammit! I even had a picture in mind for that second one...

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
Cogito, ergo sum.

(Or "I think, therefore I am", if you've never heard the phrase before. Though I can't imagine who hasn't... Eskimos maybe?)

Bah! Ninja'd... if only I hadn't taken a short break while writing this post! D=

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
I'm not.
I am just a part of your non-existant imagination...
WooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo

Also, if you make someone punch you, that should answer your question.
(not insulting btw, it's just that i think in terms of violence)

Semudara

Oct 6, 2010
Oh, I exist...as a figment of your imagination.

Of course, I know that's not true, but you can't. Similarly, I'm positive that you are as real as I am, but I don't actually know that.

Therefore, neither of us exist. There is only Nyan Cat.

TheyTookOurJobs

Dec 22, 2009
Cogito erg-
SH*T.

oh well. You'll just have to believe I exist, I suppose. Sorry.

I belive that you're real, if that helps.

iamclockwork

Feb 9, 2011
krazykidd said:

A sneeky attempt! It's obvious thaty YOU are just a figment of MY imagination, trying to make me doubt my existence.

evenest

Dec 5, 2009
Borrowing the six degrees of Kevin Bacon. . .

He was in the original Friday the 13th movie.
Crystal Lake was actually a boy scout camp in New Jersey
As a boy scout I did a service project at that boy scout camp

I am three degrees removed from Kevin Bacon and therefore alive.

To extend that even further, those of you who quote me in this thread can claim to be four degrees removed from Kevin Bacon.

Hawgh

Dec 24, 2007
Descaaaaaartes....GOOOOOOO!!!

I think, therefore I am.

I cannot prove it to you, but I can prove it to myself. You cannot prove to me that you exist, but you can prove it to yourself.