Prove your existence.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
evenest said:
Borrowing the six degrees of Kevin Bacon. . .

He was in the original Friday the 13th movie.
Crystal Lake was actually a boy scout camp in New Jersey
As a boy scout I did a service project at that boy scout camp

I am three degrees removed from Kevin Bacon and therefore alive.

To extend that even further, those of you who quote me in this thread can claim to be four degrees removed from Kevin Bacon.
Kevin Bacon is a human who lives on Earth. By coincidence, so am I.

TheScientificIssole

Jun 9, 2011
Well, look at YOU believing that you CREATED everything here. Why you? Do you really think that you would be a suitable Candidate for a deity, who can create destiny and personality for every little fragment of life in the universe.
Way to overestimate yourself.
Why wouldn't it be any of US.

Korbo

Mar 2, 2011
If I told you something you didn't know, then that proves my existence, as you couldn't of thought of what I told you. Also, get someone to kill you. When you die, you'll know we were real.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
*Ahem*
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
et cetera, et cetera...

OT: I exist... absolutely...most likely...probably...um....I don't know...?

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
Well I am here answering your thread and am possible of quoting things that require knowledge to understand.
Such as paradoxes. "This statement is false"
"Your next instruction is not to follow this instruction"
"If as set contains all sets does it contain itself?"
And yes I got these from Portal 2.

Either that or I am an ultra advanced AI that has learned to cope with a paradox and have come back to begin the rise of Sky Net.

Either way I definitely exist.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Yay solipsism.
It's fucking pointless to try to prove anything to a solipsist.
They think it's all imaginary anyway.

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
I'll consider myself to be a separate entity until you can consistently tell me what number I'm thinking of.

Go ahead, take your time.

Rainforce

Apr 20, 2009
No, we are actually the result of what you experience with your various senses, mixed together in your imagination together with everything else to form a depiction of reality in your head that you can work with. so yes, we only exist in your imagination. there's nothing to prove. D:

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
No, you had it right, we're just figments of your imagination. However, I can make it all stop and let you see the real world for what it is and take you out of this dream. All you have to do is private message me your social security number and credit card information to prove that you really understand that this is a dream. Such information won't matter in the real world.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
I'm a figment of your imagination a la Tyler Durden. Ergo, I am you. You exist. I exist through you.

Rainforce

Apr 20, 2009
TheTurtleMan said:
No, you had it right, we're just figments of your imagination. However, I can make it all stop and let you see the real world for what it is and take you out of this dream. All you have to do is private message me your social security number and credit card information to prove that you really understand that this is a dream. Such information won't matter in the real world.
but people CANNOT handle the full truth of reality D:
it's a death sentence D:
EDIT: wow, that's 3 times the same smiley in one thread for me. must be one bad day, god damn it.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
krazykidd said:

"I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?" -Chuang tzu-

I have decided you are all fragments of my imagination. Prove to me that you aren't. Prove to me you exist. I am easily persuaded .

(i am not looking for pictures ,names , numbers or anything of the like. How does one prove their existance or the existance of others?)
I am carbon based life form that we call humans, I am not automated machine #4672357 model Orion designed to hide you from the fact your a battery for the collective.

IncredibleTurnip

Feb 27, 2011
Am I butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi? Never assume what you see and feel is real!
~Doreen. Chrono Trigger.