PUA

Paradoxrifts

Jan 17, 2010
HannesPascal said:
Paradoxrifts said:
forces them to incubate a child they don't want
I'm pretty sure the male body can just not be incubated if force is used against it.
I was referring to child support or alimony payments. All in a vain attempt mind you, to show the author how making shit like this is the exact opposite of helping anybody.

Redryhno

Jul 25, 2011
Paradoxrifts said:
HannesPascal said:
Paradoxrifts said:
I'm pretty sure the male body can just not be incubated if force is used against it.
I was referring to child support or alimony payments. All in a vain attempt mind you, to show the author how making shit like this is the exact opposite of helping anybody.
I think the joke riffing off your joke went over your head...At least that's what I'm assuming.

Gorrath said:
Redryhno said:
Edit: Also I think everyone is mistaking the "great rape joke" post as being written seriously.
I assumed the person was serious, they gave no indication they weren't being serious. Hard to read sarcasm or snark in a post devoid of either. I usually take people at face value until corrected. /shrug
Guess that's the difference here, I don't really take most of the internet seriously, especially since that I can't take as a serious statement anyways in this situation, so I assume it's a joke most of the time.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Redlin5 said:
Hey hey hey. Before y'all start hating, that speaker is an equal opportunity playa!

...hard to see but he is pansexual. He can cross boundaries we can't so who are YOU to judge?!
<-< So the speaker is an equal opportunity rapist?

D: That doesn't make anything better!

OT: Also, that speaker is full of it. I'm no expert on "alien" stuff, but facehuggers die after they "copulate", right?

So then this ones a virgin!
Total scam artist. ;p

OverEZ

Nov 12, 2011
*GASP* An unrealistic situation that can be easily misconstrued as a rape joke! TO TUMBLR!

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Monoclebear said:
Daymo said:
Darth_Payn said:
How appropriate it looks like a vagina, because anyone who believes that crap is a huge pussy.
Also, what does PUA stand for? Public ? Announcement?
Pick Up Artist, I saw these types of guys on tv like 4 to 5 years ago, I'm surprised they are still around, like I want to know who goes to their seminars and actually seeks out their shows?
There exists like like a whole freaking community of these weirdos on reddit and a lot of other sites, to me they seem like a bunch of rapey guys that actively try to exploit emotional weaknesses.
They write whole fucking guides about it, fucking creeps!
And to top it off, a huge chunk of them are actual neo-nazis. It is just bizarre.
HannesPascal said:
Paradoxrifts said:
Yeah, they have things to just shut that whole process down.

/supertopicaljoke

jonsnow7412

Sep 28, 2014
Darth_Payn said:
How appropriate it looks like a vagina, because anyone who believes that crap is a huge pussy.
Also, what does PUA stand for? Public ? Announcement?
You can thank hr giger for that.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Redryhno said:
Actually, that's more like a Giger thing in general, like seriously, look at any bit of his stuff and it's pretty blatantly got a bunch of genitals in it that make up the whole.
Sure it is typical for Giger, but that doesn't make the androgyny and sexual imagery of this creature he designed go away. I don't understand what point you're trying to make. I mean, they chose Giger to design it because of his previous work, after all.

DerangedHobo

Jan 11, 2012
Wait, why is the facehugger a dude? It's a walking demon vagina, shouldn't it be a-

I'm gonna stop that train of thought right there.

killerbee256

Aug 14, 2014
DerangedHobo said:
Wait, why is the facehugger a dude? It's a walking demon vagina, shouldn't it be a-

Good! We're open minded people here! If the "walking demon vagina" wants to identify as a man it's none of our business!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I thought it was funny, but yes, it was a rape joke, and I can understand why other people wouldn't like it.

martyrdrebel27 said:
sure, Critical Miss makes a rape joke, and most people are okay with it, but Dick Wolves (in which rape wasn't even the punchline) gets shit for years. SMGDHATSOH (shaking my god damn head at the state of humanity. it's a new netspeak term, spread it! haha)
The Dick Wolves jokes wasn't really controversial, it was their response to comments about it that got it going, and they went out of their way to keep it going.

Now, Critical Miss could well do that, but haven't.

Spaceman Spiff

Sep 23, 2013
DerangedHobo said:

Don't forget the long appendage that it penetrates it's victim with.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
Imp Emissary said:
So the speaker is an equal opportunity rapist? That doesn't make anything better!
I dunno; given how many people I've interacted with who seem to treat rape statistics as some kind of contest to see which gender is more equal (never mind what a ridiculous fucking term "more equal" is in this context), maybe it counts as some kind of anti-misandry, or something.

Shanahanapp

Apr 8, 2013
Wooow, this comic is like really offensive.

Facehuggers are way better people than pick up artists, this is defamation.

Azure23

Nov 5, 2012
It's always nice to see a rape joke where the punchline is the pathetic predator, rather than the survivor. Well done. That's how you do it.

talker

Nov 18, 2011
Elliot having a thing with ... What is this?! Continuity?! You bastards!

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Redryhno said:
The same creature creators also told Whedon "NO" in Resurrection when he wanted a big floppy cock and cooch(I'm open to anyone informing me of a more fun combination of words) on the Hybrid
Why-oh-why didn't they tell him NO about the hybrid in general? It was ridiculous, not scary. Then again, the whole franchise only had two decent movies, one horror and one action.