Question of the Day, April 5, 2010

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Sure, it's fun and has hilarious ultra violence.

It's not like it's keeping me up at night, but I'll consider buying it when it's here.

Curb stomp!

Crayzor

Aug 16, 2009
The only thing about Gears 3 I'm interested in is how the story ends. The gameplay is dull, the characters are boring and the multiplayer is poor.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Nope, not at all. Definitively not.
Nothing against the game, it's just not my type of thing.

Kingemoney

Dec 5, 2009
I am very excited, but I don't know if I'd buy it. To me, the first Gears of War had the most intense and fast-paced online multiplayer I've ever seen on a console, but Epic decided what they wanted was plodding slowness in the sequel. So if they convince me the multiplayer is closer to the original (which I sincerely doubt is going to happen) then I'll buy it. Otherwise, it's a rent.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I'm looking forward to it.
And now to irritate everyone:
"Woo! Bring it on sucka. This my kinda shit!"
Ya, that's stuck in your head now.

Razvex

Wtb>Good title
Apr 4, 2010
Yeah, haven't really got a large care factor for the GoW games.. So no.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
I'm dying to see some footage of the game or at the very least a teaser.

I hope the Lambent are in the third one as well so we can have a game mode called tri-team deathmatch where the Gears, the Locust, and the Lambent all fight on one map.

Before you all scream at me saying that is a horrible idea, you don't have to play that game mode. If I want to dream, then let me dream.

The one thing I'd like to see though is that both armys have a full tier of weapons i.e. the Locust have their own shotgun and sniper and the COG have a second pistol and maybe some kind of rocket launcer to match the Boomer's boomshot.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Unfortunately, they didn't have "Couldn't possibly care less" for me to choose, so I went with "Absolutely, can't wait!"

Wait, that's not right...

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
oppp7 said:
Uhh, I hate to tell you this but you left out a word. It goes, "Woo! Yeah! Bring it on sucka. This is my kinda shit!"

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
we'll see. no doubt i'll buy it and not enjoy it. and no doubt if i don't buy it i'll feel like im missing out.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
I can see another massive hype parade wading through the internet before its release, and then another wave of dissappointment and frustration after it. So thats a no for me

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
ssgt splatter said:
oppp7 said:
Uhh, I hate to tell you this but you left out a word. It goes, "Woo! Yeah! Bring it on sucka. This is my kinda shit!"
Ah yes, thank you for fixing that.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
I havnt really playted the GoW series, and, they seem like they are good at what they do...but, it just feels like the same old stuff, been rbought out in a shinny new fashion

Jan 15, 2010
Gears of War 3! Now with preposterous amount of testosterone, Preposterone!

Meh, I could care less I mean the games are certaintly fun but, I could really care less about anything else.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Of course I am. I'm a big Gears fan and I honestly can't wait to see what they will add to the sequel.