Question of the Day, April 5, 2010

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
In the words of a mister Clark Gable, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

ZeLunarian

Mar 1, 2010
If they just gave us more of the same I'd be happy to get enthusiastic over it~
A new gun or two, maybe some mechanics tweaks new settings and scenarios... New monsters here and there.
Frankly I'd be more surprised if they missed the ball completely.
I like Gears :D Gudshit~

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
He might not be announcing gears 3 but hello kitty adventure starring marcus phoenix.

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
not really. GoW2 was annoying with its "shoot 1000 bullets in this giant monster before it destroys your tank" battles.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Hell to the yes!

Great games, they just need to watch the multiplayer =/

Spiner909

Dec 3, 2009
If they improve the damn co-op lobby system and balance the multiplayer, yes.
Otherwise no.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
the first game was fun but not that great, the 2nd one was much more fun and actually had a decent plot so I guess you could say Im pretty excited

OmegaXIII

Jun 26, 2009
Really couldn't give a crap. Tired of all of the OTT machismo that plagues games at the moment.

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
ssgt splatter said:
I'm dying to see some footage of the game or at the very least a teaser.
I know that there's a jungle-set level, but beyond that nothing.

OT: I am *thoroughly* looking forward to this. This will be my Halo: Reach.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Furburt said:
Not really, no. I mean, the first 2 weren't bad, but they didn't really...grab me. Certainly not as much as that studios other product, Unreal Tournament, did.

So yeah, I doubt it's going to show up on my radar. Too bland.
That's what I thought when I played them.
Sure the games are fun, but they just don't stand out enough to be worthy of a buy.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
I would be, but the douchebags at Epic haven't even put out the second one on the PC, so I find it highly unlikely that the third one will come out on my platform. Hence, I couldn't care less...

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
I'm looking forward to Gears 3.

I loved the first two for their fun gameplay, and, I mean, how can chainsawing more aliens be a bad thing?

Aurora219

Aug 31, 2008
I own the first two but they don't rock my world. I'll probably pick it up eventually.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Nope don't give a Flying Fudge bear. Didn't care much for the series too much preposterone i'm more excited for Splinter Cell Conviction.

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
I've enjoyed them in the past, but I'm never really blown away by them. They're competent though, so maybe if I have a weekend to burn.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
I'm a story girl. I'll play anything that has a great story, with great characters. The advertising campaign for Gears 1 was nothing short of gripping. It had me wondering what the meaning of integrating Mad World into this glowing buff guy running through a war zone was about. But when I played Gears 1 at my friends place, I was let down. It was all action, with story as the excuse for action.

So, no, not really with it. I saw people playing something Gearsy at Sakura con. Thought it was the 2nd installment, but maybe it was this?