Question of the Day, August 22, 2010

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Jet Li's character was amazing, there's no doubt in that...

But Terry Crews' character's gun was just beautiful... I almost cried.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Jet Li would be the best one to have in a fist fight. I'll take him.

pantallica95

May 17, 2009
Terry Crews. Reason: BLOCK! BLOCK! BLOCK! BLOCK!

His abs can talk. Like others here, I haven't seen the movie, but Terry Crews is my recent favorite badass.

X123Lewis123X said:
none of the above. I vote Cardell Walker (Chuck Norris)
*Cordell.

Hayate_GT

Mar 6, 2010
pantallica95 said:
Terry Crews. Reason: BLOCK! BLOCK! BLOCK! BLOCK!
thats it right there...no one else on that list can beat people up, dance AND block out the power of the sun while staying fresh for over 24HOURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Probably either Jet Li or Stallone, since they both manage to kick all kinds of ass in that film, although communication might be a problem with Stallone seeing as I don't think I understood anything he said when I went to see The Expendables.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Terry Crews is hilarious "Now I understand everyone's shit's emotional right now. But I've got a 3 point plan that's going to fix EVERYTHING."

Bruce Willis and Jason Statham are in some of my favorite movies (Die Hard... Snatch; both classics).

But I can see why Jet Lee gets all the votes for this one: he's had the most actual martial arts training. He can probably really kick ass in a real fight.

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
Terry Crews, because i always needed a black freind, and also, the guy is friggin huge.

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
Jet Li. I haven't seen it yet, but is his name really Ying Yang?!? Cmon Hollywood are we that stupid?

Rayansaki

May 5, 2009
Depends if I needed actual backup or just some badassery. So Jet Li and Jason Statham respectively.

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
Jet Li was very tempting, as was Statham but I have to go for Arnie because he's Arnie!

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Three-way tie between Arnold, Terry, and Sylvester. I chose Stallone because, even at 64 years old, he's buff as hell and kicks tons of ass.

Also, the OP needs to, ah, fix up their BB Code. ._.