Question of the Day, August 25, 2010

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Luke because he always seems to be a big help in solving puzzles. And he often has a habit of coming up with his own!

BlindMessiah94 said:
How could you not put Luigi on that list?
Because Luigi was the main character... I think you mean "Mario."

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
I only voted Tails because I'm (still) a Sonic fanboy. Also he can build and fly awesome planes!

Jeyal

Apr 17, 2009
Elvis, from Perfect Dark.

He's got all the tech wizardry of Clank or Tails, but with a bitchin' jacket to boot. And he's a goddamn sniper with the Farsight.

Ninjariffic

VP of Winning
Jan 24, 2008
I'm not really feeling any of the options on the list. There's been some great suggestions here. Like HK-47. "Condescending reply: Of course you are master".

But I think I have to go with Eleka, from Prince of Persia. Smart, resourceful, hot, and has magic powers.

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
alyx so should have been in this poll

but since shes not companion cube, because its a badass

TheHermit

Nov 30, 2009
Tails, he's immortal and can carry you places. Only downside is when he steals your air bubbles...

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
I'll assume they like me, or at least grudgingly respect me. Why else would they be following me around as a sidekick?
In that case... Midna. I like all Zelda companions, but Midna is the more fleshed out of all of them. Plus, she's a cute little imp. What's not to like?

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
The companion cube.

It won't mind me using it to bash things over the head, and will never threaten to stab me (I hope).

Ice Feathers

Apr 11, 2010
Companion Cube, 100% even though it threatened to stab me that one time. I like to think we've since worked out our differences, though.

Sampsa

May 8, 2008
Just searched through all the pages and I can't believe that no one has nominated Dexter.