Question of the Day, August 25, 2010

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
Farah from Prince of Persia. Has no one else thought of this one yet or am I the only one seeing some potential with this here?

That or Zoey from Left 4 Dead (does she count if she CAN be playable? she's still a sidekick if I play as Francis or Louis).

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
I see most of us voted for a piece of hardware. Seriously? The Gravity Gun beats the Cube. Even then, I vote for Dog.

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
Companion Cube, easily one of the most useful sidekicks ever.

Doesn't even care that you kill it...

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Once again, my bias for all things involving lightning shines through with me picking Pikachu. He's fast, can shoot lightning, and is cute but can still fight. Plus, if it doesn't shut up, I can put it back in the Pokeball until I need him. Practical, and is great in a fight. With his lightning and my intelect, we'd be unbeatable. Some think they can outsmart Pikachu. Maybe. I've yet to meet one who can outsmart ME.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I picked Pikachu, but I think, above all, Squirtle. It's adorable, and when it evolves, it has cannons on it's shell. Motherfucking cannons. besides, my Squirtle is about 11. I still have him, although I traded him over into Silver. Oh, he's so awesome.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Daxter. I'm a really annoying person so it'd be interesting to have a sidekick try to out-annoy me, plus he's funny

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
Navi. One of the most emotional parts of Ocarina of Time was seeing her leave.
I'd like her to come back.

Mr spank

Jan 30, 2010
Dogmeat all the way. he's just so damn cute and he can find you anything you need, ammo, weapons, or health items. what more could you ask for!