Question of the Day, August 27, 2010

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
Lot of swearing follows.

That frog, that fucking frog.

Also, fuck her fallen brothers.

Why should I fucking take care of girls with giant ass needles that have a fucking REGENERATIVE HEALING FACTOR?

Oh My God, somebody make the recent(s) annnouncer(s) in Street Fighter choke on a fucking stake.

The only person I appreciate as a sidekick, is Pandora. Knows when to die, knows when to get out of the way and red hair. Bonus for that.

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
On the bright side, it is ever so fun to watch the adoring fan die while holding his torch. Especially with Chameleon turned WAY up.

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
Probably the Dog from Duck Hunt. At least Navi didn't physically laugh at you every time you failed.

paragon1

Dec 8, 2008
Peppy from StarFox. At least Slippy provided me with the boss' health bar! I can't recall Peppy being useful even once.

"Do a barrel roll!"
"Fuck off Peppy, I'm not in the mood."

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
The adoring fan could be completely circumvented. Na'vi can be ignored to a certain point. Duck Hunt dog was annoying, but not always present.

Slippy, though, changed the gameplay because you ALWAYS had to save his stupid ass if you wanted the best ending. That gets annoying.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Now I want the Fan to die, but im going with fallout. I really think that it would be better if you were on your own in a delsolate wasteland.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Loonerinoes said:
Is this one really *that* hard to decide? At least adoring fan can be killed in a satisfactory manner. But this one... *shudders*

Yes, we all know how useful she was.

I've never played the game but watching my friend play the game was enough to convince me Navi is evil.

BarbaricGoose

May 25, 2010
Resident Evil 5.

If I wanted help killing myself, I'd have.. hm.. I don't know, I'd have done something really self-destructive!

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
Aaaah, the Adoring Fan. I remember when I kept him locked in the necromancer's basement in Anvil, for lack of anything else better to do with him.

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
The dog is by far the worst, i don't understand the amount of hatred navi receives. Yeah it was annoying, however she still played a vital role and the first time around her talking was actually quite useful

ClockWork

Mar 18, 2009
i'm gonna say the black guy from indigo prophecy, tyler something
he was just so unnecessary