Question of the Day, Feb. 24, 2010

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
Captain Blackout said:
One of the Guitar Hero games forces to play on easy if you want to unlock everything. Bastards!
I think that was only the first game or two, where you got a special guitar for playing through each difficulty mode. By the time the second game came out I'd already been playing on Expert, so I just started with Hard until I knew the songs and the gameplay changes and then went up to Expert again. Easy mode was just too simple after the first few songs.

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
unless its impossibly difficult(elder scrolls oblivion) i always have the game on hard. even when its incredibly difficult i keep going until i get so frustrated that i budge and turn down the diff.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
i usually play it on normal, then ramp it up and start with all my upgrades and it should balance. then i do some runs on easy to get all the trophies. and theres games like Bioshock with the asshole, max difficulty trophies without checkpoints...

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
yes yes i do. I love to screw with the game, see just how awesomely i can smash the enemy.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
depends on my mood if i feel like a challenge i will boost the difficulty if i feel like a cruise i will drop it down

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
If it gets boring I'll sometimes do it.

Example: the 600th Oblivion gate.

Also: How unsurprising, the thread is full of gloating braggadocio.