Question of the Day, February 1, 2011

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
It's funny, I've bought and fully played all of the recent COD games but I have absolutely no interest in playing Black Ops. Perhaps it's the burnout, perhaps because there are "many noticeable differences" between all the games, or perhaps I'm just sick of the stranglehold that COD has over gaming these days. Who knows?

Drexlor

Feb 23, 2010
Yes, on my PS3. I'm also pretty sure that at least half of the people that said no have played it, based on sales numbers.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Yes, but not very often. Maybe about 3 - 5 hours a week. It's more of my sister's kind of game; hell, it is her copy of the game, after all. Besides, EA's NHL 10 takes up most of my PS3 time.

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
I only ever play round my mates house. I like playing it there, but not £40 enough to bother getting it myself. That and if I do get it, I will never get round to completing DA:O or Enslaved!

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
Borrowed roommates, beat single player mode (wasn't that bad, but not worth $60 for), and didn't touch multiplayer, as it just didn't interest me (watching my roommate, I felt like it was just like most FPSs just with a few tweaks here and there, but nothing enough to make it look any different than any other FPS online).

AndrewF022

Jan 23, 2010
Yeah, love some late night CoD, have enjoyed every game in the series so far, some more than others though, MW2 and WaW were average in my mind, but none the less still worth what I paid (even for an Australian).

On BLOPS: play it on the PC version, although its a little rough around the edges in quality, the multiplayer can get very rough, framerate hitches are the biggest issue, as well as general connection issues. Other than that the SP was pretty good and I love me some zombies.

CactiComplex

Jan 22, 2011
Nope, and probably never will. Even if I wasn't inherently bad with that kind of FPS, the idea of it (and the whole COD series) wears thin fast with me.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
I haven't seen played a single Call of Duty game in my life and I believe that I probably never will.

I can see why it might appeal to some people but that kind of game does nothing for me.

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
I play it quite often at a friend's house, as I don't have it. It's the only game he has that can do online splitscreen, so that's why we play it.

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
My kids and I have been playing the NintendoDS version, mostly 2-on-1 team deathmatches. It's pretty fun, especially for an NDS-shooter, though will say the gun SFX are pretty weak & wimpy.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
NEVER!

CoD's not in my interest at all, but i won't rant at the people who enjoy those games. I don't have anything against FPS's in general there's just something about CoD games that never hit home with me...

vidirg

Sep 23, 2009
I bought black ops and I wand my 10000 ISK back (no offence though I don't know who is going to be offended)

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
how about SOMETIMES on the 360? like my friend will bring it over but that's about it lol

darthricardo

May 7, 2010
Huh, weird results. Was honestly not expecting there to be so many people who didn't care about COD. Go figure.