Question of the Day, January 1, 2011

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
I'm not nearly cool enough.

I did add to the flotilla of sky lanterns over London though ^_^

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
I stayed at home and had a glass of wine to celebrate. So no. It was my first time drinking however.

Obrien Xp

Sep 27, 2009
Just a glass of champagne to toast the new year.

And a keg (I wish) of Ginger Ale!
(I basically had 4L of the stuff)

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I dont drink. And i never will.
Nor will i ever smoke.

Both are ahhhh...... not so smart.
I mean, sure, people can have a glass or two of wine and im fine with that.
But anyone that gets stone wall plastered needs to re-think theyer idea of a good time.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Nope. Well, yes and no. I'm feeling the effects of what I did last night, but it wasn't drinking. I was working out, and now I have muscle soreness all over my body. And it feels SOOOO GOOD!

BlueGlowstick

Nov 18, 2010
JourneyThroughHell said:
I don't drink at all, I'm underage.
I'm underage too, yet I still drink when I'm allowed!! xD but I don't drink hardly at all. 2-4 drinks at the most during the year.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
I had a couple of drinks and watched the fireworks. Nothing too strenuous.

bak00777

Oct 3, 2009
i was going to go to a party yesterday, but it was canceled, so instead i hung out with my friend, didnt get a chance to sneak any drinks tho.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I took a few sips of wine after the clock counted down but it sucked. Really. I was looking for sweet in the exotic fruit flavor but no dice.

Anyway, I was at home. Didn't go to a party. Ended up pouring out my glass. Yeah, that's it.

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
I was when I woke up, I must have passed out on the floor at some point after 6 in the morning...

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
I was high and made the mistake of also getting drunk. I swear to god I've never been this hungover before.

kouriichi said:
But anyone that gets stone wall plastered needs to re-think theyer idea of a good time.

I disagree. How a person has fun doesn't matter as long as he does have fun(within the limits of common sense obviously). You shouldn't judge a person due to how they have fun. Things that might seem fun for you might not seem fun to them and vice versa.

Jun 13, 2009
No, I don't celebrate the new year. I have no reason to. Our culture has no reason to, other than the excuse to get pissed and act like complete fucktards. I spent the evening on Skype talking to my girlfriend, it's far superior to partying.