Question of the Day, January 1, 2011

Quaidis

Jun 1, 2008
I drank all yesterday, mostly rum. Straight rum, spiked cola, eggnog, etc. By the time night pulled around I drank some water and played games until NewYears. Needless to say, I beat Arc Rise Fantasia with the hangover (albeit a little one, I wasn't hurling everywhere this time). Next time I should just go to bed.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Great start to a new year. Drank like a thirsty horse at a trough, no hangover, free piping hot bacon for breakfast. Victory!

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
My answer would be a combination of "no, I didn't go to a party" and "I drank, but I'm fine". I find it difficult to go too much over-the-top when I'm having a few cans at home.

VonHobbittzu

Jun 8, 2010
I had 3 shots of whiskey, and 5 beers over the span of 5 hours. Not a bad night, and I'm not suffering any hangover effects today.

Comrade Mateo

Inventor of the POWER STANCE
May 1, 2009
"Oh hey mateo, your awake! Epic party. You want some water?"
[chugs down whole glass, then vomits cause its actually vodka]

I love my friends...

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
Noap, I slept from like 5 pm until 3 am, due to me not getting any sleep the previous 36 hours.

Even then, too young for alcohol. And no one I know drinks it either.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
I had a BlazBlue and Street Fighter 4 party moment last light. :) I dominated at BlazBlue (did you know there's another one!? My copy that I scoured the world for is obsolete!) but got dominated at Street Fighter. I played and own an older version of BlazBlue, so I knew what I was doing there, and hadn't played a SF since plain ol' SF2. :)

Here's why that's relivent; Loser took a shot. I dished out the beatings, but rules changed with SF4; winner took a shot. Since I sucked with SF, I went pretty much dry for the rest of the evening when SF4 came on. :) I apperentlly dished out the pain in blazblue so much that the poor guy I was fighting was sick later that night. He's apparently deadly in fighting games and I got many congrats. "You took an asian guy down!" xD I dunno what that's all about.

I am okay too. I did more drinking later, and then there was water.

K4ndY

Jun 10, 2010
Didn't drink much, just a little Sake and a blue mystery mix. Woke up with a bit of a headache this morning, but my guess is it's more due to the ungodly hour at which I finally decided to go to bed then anything else.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
didnt drink much, but my head hurts anyways. I think that it might be something to do with staying up until 8 AM.

Captain Epic

Jul 8, 2010
Well i'm underage so I don't drink. Instead I played black ops with my friends online. It was a great 5 and a half hours.