Question of the Day, January 1, 2011

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
I'm quite teetotal. I also don't know too many partygoers. So I'm quite sober this morning!
Hehe. (And if you played that with speakers up, it's your own fault.:)

Aug 25, 2009
Teetotaller.

I did have a little champagne to ring in the new year with my family, but I don't drink nearly enough to even get drunk anymore, let alone hungover.

XT inc

Jul 29, 2009
People get mad at me for my magical resistance to hangovers, last night involved, wine, beers, a rockstar+vodka, and sham paggin, with a smidge of jd, I went to bed at like 4 and got up at 9am feeling fine. so lets see my punishment for getting tanked is requiring much less sleep and feeling better than when I get 10 hours of sleep.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
I was fine when I woke up New Years Day, though perhaps a trifle fatigued- a fierce night of videogames can do that to a person. No party, no legal (or illegal, for that matter) mind-altering substances. Oh, except caffeine. A LOT OF IT.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Nope. Stayed home, had a couple cans of Strongbow, watched Metalocalypse, played Spore (what? shut up!), went to bed at a relatively normal hour. Boyfriend's away playing bass on a boat, so I wasn't exactly in a partying mood, anyway.

monkey-skitz 91

Apr 16, 2010
i spent the stroke of midnight in a heap on the toilet floor with my head in the shitter. i then spent from half 5am to half 9 am throwing up repeatedly. first time ive ever had enough to make me sick, but damn it was the best night id had in ages.

Aleate

Mar 24, 2009
I was asleep, but I was SUPPOSED to go to a party. Oh woe is me... fucking work.

shwnbob

May 16, 2009
Didn't go to a party but my friend and I played Rock Band 3 and watched the ball drop on T.V.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
No I'm not. I didn't drink, but wanted to. My only ID is out of date so they get pissy if I try buy anything like that.
I'm ill though, so I don't get out of feeling crap completely. I've never had a hangover in my life.

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
No. I didn't drink anything last night, AND I NEVER WILL. Teetotalism is the safe choice, and I am known for taking the safe choice. ARE YOU CALLING ME A COWARD!?!? Good eye - I AM a coward.

But at least I don't have a hang-over.

Big Phil

May 4, 2010
I don't know how much alcohol it takes to give me a hangover. The closest I ever got to one was when I needed to drink some water in the morning. I guess I have an inborn +50 resistance to alcohol (I don't get too much drunk as well), so I get a bonus as well as a drawback from it - I don't get drunk (the drawback) and cannot get any positive effects the given state may offer; I get to watch my friends' behavior when they get drunk (the bonus).

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
No matter how much milk I chug, I never get any effects the next day. Can't figure out why.