Question of the Day, January 11, 2011

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
No...I would die. And even if I didn't, I imagine, after the overwhelming sites, it's quite a boring place.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Maybe... Not like there are that many people here I'd really miss... I'd probably kill myself after a little bit though... It'd probably be incredibly boring over there...

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Only if the CIA finally catches up with my schizophrenic mass murdering tendencies and it all ends with a big chase involving me stealing an STS-1 and being pursued by multiple Boeing X-37s which shoots my space shuttle down and I crash land on Mars. For the next few centuries, my maniac laughter from the barren wastelands of Mars transcending the very fabric of space and time through all possible (and some impossible) frequencies will keep colonization efforts of the Red Planet well at bay!

Otherwise, blergh. My couch is way too comfy.

righthanded

Dec 5, 2007
I have a hard time not viewing this as anything but mass suicide. Have fun cutting your balls off and dying in you Keds.

marscentral

Where's the Kaboom?
Dec 26, 2009
If I got to know my fellow travellers before leaving Earth and liked them and I could still phone home, get TV/films/games sent to me and we're establishing a sustainable colony that others will come to in the future...

Absolutely.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
I'd seriously consider it, not right now of course, I still have to see the rest of our own planet, but if it does indeed go ahead in 20 years, I might actually try to sign up.

vivster

Oct 16, 2010
anyone who wants this has no idea about space travel or space in general

so yeah...send those guys to mars and earth will thank you

El Dingo

Sep 23, 2009
I think it'd be an interesting trip, let alone going down in history as the FIRST interplanetary colonists for mankind. You'd be known for revolutionizing space travel, as well as touching literally BILLIONS of lives by your actions.

If offered to me, I'd have to SERIOUSLY consider it, but I'm definitely leaning towards, yeah, I'd go.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
I can't even get on the train... I don't think a shuttle to another planet will work somehow.

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
I don't see why not, I'm not really emotionally tied to this planet or anything on it. Sounds like a pretty decent job, too. Where do I sign up?

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
I won't go myself, but I wish I could send some others. I have a few billion people in mind...

Dirkie

Feb 3, 2009
I'd go. But i would bring my notebook and a big supply of games and some bits of software that can be used properly.
It would be a bit difficult to get me in a spacesuit, i'm not the smallest guy.

Primate

PROBATION
Mar 2, 2010
Do they have fiberoptic internet?? ;)

Seriosly, in a fucking heartbeat!! I love space! :D