Question of the Day, January 13, 2011

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
Ive gotten back into to playing with mods...

Still trying to get more people to play...wanna try MP!

Pandaman1911

Fuzzy Cuddle Beast
Jan 3, 2011
I used to play it as much as possible, but my new computer has a nifty little hiccup in its drivers that causes the game to bog down after two minutes of gameplay, no matter what the settings are at. So I can't play it any more, which is heartbreaking.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Bought it and liked playing it, kinda stopped when i found out that most of the epic structures you see built are just imported models.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I likely would play it, if my computer could run it. Since that isn't the case, no Minecraft for me. :/

CitySquirrel

Jun 1, 2010
I bought it on Tuesday after hearing too many good things about it for me to ignore. So far it is fun...but daunting.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I bought it out of curiosity and played it a couple of times. Its decent enough sure, but I'm not what you'd call the creative type.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
No, I don't even really know what it is to be honest. I have seen a few screenshots and a bit of a video of somebody who made 'Rapture' on it but beyond that I know nothing really.

I can't say that I have much desire to know more about it either.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Eh, tried the free version, and it just seemed 100% not my thing. Really no interest in it at all and I don't ever plan on buying it. However, a friend of mine has an extra account, so if for some reason I DO feel like trying it out again, I can just pester him.

And really, captcha, again? This is three posts in a row, gimme a break!

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
I was addicted... kinda losing interest in it now... probably good since college starts back up Tuesday.

Darth IB

Apr 7, 2010
I occasionally play the free version. It's good simple fun, even though I pretty much only dig.

Stickill

Jan 1, 2010
Im really addicted at the moment. I used to only play singleplayer, which started to bore me. But now I'm in a multiplayer server and I cant stop now!

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Bought it and played the hell out of it for about a week.
Now I hardly play it.

ZeppMan217

Apr 13, 2010
Darth IB said:
I occasionally play the free version. It's good simple fun, even though I pretty much only dig.
Hah! So I'm not the only who enjoys digging for free =)

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
well in one map (my main one) i have made a citadel, 2 castles, a moat, 4farms (2under ground), a dock, a nuclear bunker (with a farm), many teleporters, an alpha and bravo base in hell, an aqueduct, 3 individual mines, 1 road/tunnel going from castle to castle, a big tube thing in the side of a hill and i am currently making one of
at the moment. well trying to

in another one i had i made a 17km tunnel which took about 20mins just to get from one end to another

NerdElf

Jun 28, 2009
I love Minecraft. That statement is probably the only one that I will ever say about the said game.