Question of the Day, January 18, 2011

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Once I've figured the math part out on generating an EMP field without killing organics near it, and translating it into a focused weapon, I will be prepared completely. Until then, DEATH TO ROBOTS.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
Aurgelmir said:
No, I intend to bow to my new Robot overlords.
i would like to point out that it IS being prepared

you are prepared to surrender and serve them in any way they want

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Zombie apocalypse I might have a chance, but this, no, I'm screwed. If I can get my hands on a way to make EMP grenades from house hold items or stuff I can raid from somewhere, then I might be able to survive for a little bit.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Yeah, I think I'd do all right but I think I'm more prepared for a zombie apocalypse, probably fucked if zombies be coming my way!

permacrete

Apr 5, 2010
I'm set: all I have to do is to stay close to my dear sweet wife. She has the amazing ability to render any mechanical or electronic device inoperative almost instantaneously.

I am absolutely confident that all she would have to do would be to look at the automated harbingers of death, and their circuits would magically become fouled with green tea and cookie crumbs. Yes, she is that powerful.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
Other: (please specify)

No, and I have yet to see proof of it happening at all outside of Terminator and such.

No, and stop having fun with silly questions.

Why not write "No. I don't believe it'll happen." in that spot instead?

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
HentMas said:
Aurgelmir said:
No, I intend to bow to my new Robot overlords.
i would like to point out that it IS being prepared

you are prepared to surrender and serve them in any way they want
Hmm you are right...

My Robot overlords will have your head for making my logic fail!

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
Robots?!? Dammit, I had my Zombie Apocalypse plan ready. No one have said anything about robots. Yeah I'm screwed. UNLESS! Grab me that tinfoil, I'm going undercover!

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
MercurySteam said:
No, I'm pretty much screwed. A Zombie Apocalypse however............ nope, I'm still screwed.
It's ok. We're all screwed. Why do you ask? Because THIS MUDDAFUCKA is leading the Robot Apocolypse!!!

You may now piss yourself and try to run away in a futile attempt to save yourself

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIIE!!! *Gets sliced by Zero*

X__X

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
teh_Canape said:
I'll just roll with it and apply my imagination where required
Well if this thing is anything like the Catacalysm then your imagination ain't gonna do you squat......DAMN ZERO!! YOU SCARY!!!

crazypsyko666

I AM A GOD
Apr 8, 2010
The problem with the robot apocalypse is that there are so many variables to account for. Are the robots replacing the army? What kind of metal are they made out of? Are they workers? What kinds of tools do they use? Have the robots also become our modes of transportation? How hard are they to smash through with an axe? Because I have an axe in my shed. It's sort of my home security tool.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
Madara XIII said:
It's ok. We're all screwed. Why do you ask? Because THIS MUDDAFUCKA is leading the Robot Apocolypse!!!

You may now piss yourself and try to run away in a futile attempt to save yourself

X__X
fear not, for the always faithful M-308 Gunner Unit will save us

for he is a mechanical armor, and not a robot, therefore he can't be taken over by the robot overlords

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Honestly hadn't considered a ROBOT apocalypse. I figure there'll be tools which will help us with it which will evolve before the robots become sufficiently advanced.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
teh_Canape said:
Madara XIII said:

X__X
fear not, for the always faithful M-308 Gunner Unit will save us

for he is a mechanical armor, and not a robot, therefore he can't be taken over by the robot overlords
You do realize that Zero raped Sigma when he went Maverick!? Unless you plan on manufacturing about a few thousand of those things then we're only postponing Zero's sword from raping the human race... :(