Question of the Day, January 19, 2011

Thedarkness77

Oct 24, 2010
Sorry i dont drink coffee, even if i did this wouldn't be exciting.
By the way where is the "distroy all coffee" option?

FallenPrism

Jan 7, 2009
We're all doomed!!

^my poll response.

To be more specific, I sense an impending downward trend in the average lifespan. Darn, we were doing so well, too...

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
I don't think it is a good idea, because it is a bit of a caffeine overdose, but I would try one as I do love a good coffee :)

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
I like that the overwhelming response is I DONT CARE.
it really reflects the internet in general in that respect.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
Don't you mean COFFEE BIG GULP, starbucks?

The sizes are the same thing, just in a different language, and any staff member that corrects me doesn't get a tip. Also, what the fuck is with the tip jar for taking my money, combining pre-packaged ingredients and/or syrups, and pulling a lever? What, should I tip them for not spitting in my coffee?

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
FoolKiller said:
unacomn said:
I'm almost certain the human stomach can hold more than 900 ml of fluids. I've chugged 1L bottles of watter when was thirsty and still had room left.
Actually, I've drank 2L of chocolate milk in under a minute. I wouldn't advise it and I hurled within minutes, but I agree, 900 mL seems small.
Didn't stop to think that your stomach was draining itself while you were draining that? Well, whatever.

A McDonalds large is 32 oz. Certainly gives me some perspective there.

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
Seeing as though I don't go to Starbucks, I say that if someone wants a gallon of coffee, let 'em have it! There are worse foods and portion sizes to worry about..

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
The problem is that you have to drink the coffee in basically one sitting, otherwise it gets cold.

Who drinks 916mL in one sitting? Excluding frat boys.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Da Joz said:
I don't drink coffee or go to starbucks at all so it really makes no difference to me but seriously, who needs that much coffee? Many people tell me that starbucks coffee isn't even very good.
Indeed! That's why I voted your heart would explode. :3

insanelich

Reportable Offender
Sep 3, 2008
Catalyst6 said:
The problem is that you have to drink the coffee in basically one sitting, otherwise it gets cold.

Who drinks 916mL in one sitting? Excluding frat boys.
I do. I have to to fight dehydration, though.

But I do have a medical condition that causes it, so YMMV.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
This thing doesn't sound that much bigger in numbers - 7 ounces bigger? Psh. Nonetheless, I feel that this will be the top end of what anyone would need, let alone want, from a coffee, and that this will provide a final solution to the potential of size-based disappointment. In short, this will represent "enough" coffee.