Question of the Day, July 16, 2010

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
HentMas said:
who likes "fart jokes" enough to watch a whole TV series about it??? (as i recall, ren and stimpy were quite popular too... and they were the same concept)
You've never been to England before, have you? :)
oh, well, but the Brits can get away with anything because it all sounds so gentlemanly and educated

hah!

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
Too retarded to hate Beavis And Butthead personally. It was one of those few retarded shows that I find funny just because of how, well, retarded it is.

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
I never really cared much for them. I never really saw any full episodes, but the clips I saw were painful, to say the least. It always looked like it was trying to copy from a few things I can't quite put my finger on.

Museli

Nin!
Aug 12, 2009
The best B&B bits were when they were commenting on music vids. I just watched their impressions of This Love by Pantera on Youtube - it's freaking hilarious.

Feb 13, 2008
HentMas said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
HentMas said:
who likes "fart jokes" enough to watch a whole TV series about it??? (as i recall, ren and stimpy were quite popular too... and they were the same concept)
You've never been to England before, have you? :)
oh, well, but the Brits can get away with anything because it all sounds so gentlemanly and educated
Indeed
and of course...

SodaDew

Sep 28, 2009
I remember watching one episode when I was about 11 and idk what it was but it made me sick to my stomach, so I doubt I'll watch it now.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
I didn't really even like the show back when it was around the first time.

Over here, I could now see this series finding a new home on Viva, that most intelligent of channels.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
Daria kicks their asses.. I'd like to see that show come back more.

Never saw what was funny about these two twats.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
I went with the "no" answer. Mostly because they ended with a really good ending and I'd prefer if it was left with that.

lewism247

Aug 1, 2009
I don't think it'll be good. I didn't watch the original series but judging by the clips I've seen the show relied heavily on stereotypes that aren't relevant or funny any more. Who knows though, it might be good.

DrEmo

May 4, 2009
No
Not stoked at all. I liked Beavis and Butthead and I don't think they can re-make it and keep it as good as it was.
Mtv ruins EVERYTHING.