Question of the Day, July 20, 2010

MrMisfit

Apr 8, 2008
A robot copy for me because you can't put hidden weapons in a clone or doppleganger.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Robot. No free will, and no issue with wearing down because of a lack of sleep. That would be awesome.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
The Unworthy Gentleman said:
If I have a doppelganger then I can have an arch nemesis. That's always how they work. Then we can have huge fight scenes. Fuck yeah.
But those fight scenes are always really confusing...

Anyway, yeah, doppelganger. But more for twin jokes than anything else - randomly switching places for 'teh lolz' on a regular basis.

Crispee

Nov 18, 2009
Robot, because clones are pretty much just a twin and a Doppleganger is pretending to be me. But a robot copy of me would just be me, only with super robot strength and various hidden weapons, so hd could be my bodyguard from the various crisis' that happen every week.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
Robot. Cause if it ever goes crazy I just gotta pull the plug.

Plus he'll speak funny. "Here.......izzzz......your......fooooooodddaaaa" in a electronic voice with alot of pauses haha

Mar 9, 2010
J03bot said:

Anyway, yeah, doppelganger. But more for twin jokes than anything else - randomly switching places for 'teh lolz' on a regular basis.
No, those are the clone scenes. Doppelganger scenes are the ones where the characters are the same in a few ways but not appearance.

Kimdeal

Feb 25, 2010
I dont think i understand the question....

However, if i could have a robot version of me like the one from Buffy, i would take that.

A dopplegolly would have no reason to bend to my will. No more reason than i would to bend to his, anyway.
And A clone would be essentially the same as an identical twin (and how many twins do you know that makeout?)

I do have a recurring dream where i meet a copy of myself, and our first thought is to give each other a hug. Im...kinda lonely....

sheah1

Jul 4, 2010
Robot but only if it's a massive super robot that I can pilot, gundam style. Failing that, I'd want a doppleganger so that I could go through an epic adventure trying to combat him.

sheah1

Jul 4, 2010
Snork Maiden said:
Anyone else want a clone so you can have sex with yourself? Probably like the best sex ever ever too.
But.... you'd both have the same mind so you'd both want to be on top or bottom..... That would make things difficult.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
The Unworthy Gentleman said:
J03bot said:

No, those are the clone scenes. Doppelganger scenes are the ones where the characters are the same in a few ways but not appearance.
I thought doppelganagers were people you had no relation to but looked exactly like you? I have one, I met him. It was... interesting.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Chose robot over a clone by a small margin. of course if the robot can be any thing i want (say them sexy sex bots from GITS) i'd pick them easily. But assuming they look like u, still nice to have some1 else do your bidding for you without talking back.

the reason it was close is because a Clone would be great to have as insurance. having spare organs always a good idea :D