Question of the Day, July 9, 2010

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
What is the point of having the choice to be yourself if you aren't going to use it? I definitely wouldn't let other people vote to change what I currently am. Given how voting is generally anonymous as well and how certain 4chan antics have shown what a group of people can do with voting, it could potentially mess somebody up.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Depends, how much would it pay?

After being an insurance salesman, degrading my appearance for the enjoyment of others is actually a step up on the moral scale.

dee_dubs

Nov 8, 2007
Piercings and tattoos I wouldn't allow, at least not permanent ones. As for hair, clothing, accessories and that lot, as long as they pay me well I'd be ok with that (although I'd be sad if they voted for me to loose my goatee). Apart from anything else, it would only really last a few months at best until everyone looses interest, and I can go back to being normal again with a big pile of cash.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
Me and the world tend to have very different views on things. In my opinion, the world is clueluess as to what would look good on me.

So no, I would never allow the world to vote on how I should look.

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
HOLY SHIT! A daily poll with an answer that isnt a straight Yes or No. The cycle is broken.

OT: No! I would never get tattoos or weird hair cuts and I certainly wont do it for some twat voting online.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
Hell no. I think we're all well-aware of the fact that a certain image board would be all over that like white on rice. Besides, have you seen the current trends? I'm personally not looking to get browbeat by a bunch of scenesters into dressing up like a roadkilled goth.

Mkvenner

Jun 12, 2010
No. Your look repersents what type of person you are.(tastes, personallity etc)
And if lots of random strangers decide your look your taking their opinions as your own.

But if it was just for fun and one could alter it at ones wish then Id say it might be a good laugh to see what people can conquer up.

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
The only game where my look would be voted by people would be a sequel to Redneck Rampage.

Badong

May 26, 2010
Hell. Yes NO!

Let's face it. The world as a collective is breathe-takingly thick.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
I couldn't do it. My style is my own, and while I'm constantly find new things that I like, I never let it deviate from what I want to wear/look like.

But I'm nooking forward to being a visual sadist with anyone on that show

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
"The world"? Maaaybe. "The internet"? Oh, hell no, I'd rather spend the rest of my life in a chicken suit.

Sep 14, 2009
no thats just stupid, i am who i am and like what i like, there is no way in hell your gonna get me to have all those dumbass people out there to make me look like some fucked up weirdo.

if i wanted to change my appearance, i'd ask a professional or someone at the fucking store what i should buy, not fucking 4chan and god knows what else is lurking underneath those bridges..

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
Well considering the people who are voting are the same ones who are tying to send Justin Bieber to Korea, I'm gonna have to say no.