Question of the Day, July 9, 2010

Patton662

Apr 4, 2010
First, this is basically like reality TV, which is the worst thing to happen to television since the invention of adverts.
Second thing, they'd probably make me cut my amazing long hair.
In conclusion; NEVER !

onda

Jan 7, 2010
On the internet? Sure, I really do not give a fuck about what douche bags, or fat kids (lets face it, their the only ones who would vote) think about my looks. And I'm not saying that because I'm the sexiest man alive, which I'm not, I'm saying it to boast my healthy ego.

RangerSERE

May 14, 2010
Quite possibly the worst question to ask in such an insecure forum...

As for me, of course! I am confident enough in how i look.

Dec 24, 2008
Most definitely not! I like the way I am, I wouldn't get anything good out of people telling me how to look, I had enough of that with my mom in the 6th-8th grade during my goth phase. I'm perfectly happy with the way I look, I stand out, and it makes me happy.

Dec 24, 2008
Patton662 said:
First, this is basically like reality TV, which is the worst thing to happen to television since the invention of adverts.
Agreed. Reality TV ruined television. And since people usually watch TV to get away from reality, I really don't see the point of it.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I will not conform! I refuse to look like everyone else!

[sub][sub][sub]Get your phasers to shift frequencies all over the spectrum to at least have a chance at taking out a drone or two... They're the borg I tell you![/sub][/sub][/sub]

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Never, I'd probably be naked if the internet controlled what I wore.
Real Life? Probably same thing

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
No. People (especially in groups) are generally idiots and I don't want idiots determining how I look.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Where's the "Fuck no" option? I just want to be really clear that I know how evil the internet can be, and doing that kinda thing is seriously ASKING to be assaulted.

Living Contradiction

Clearly obfusticated
Nov 8, 2009
No way, no chance, no how. I've seen what regular fashion is capable of. I shudder to think what the sick and demented minds of the world populous would do. Of course, that won't stop someone from experiencing this, which gives me a very good reason to stay away from EA's press releases for a little while.

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
My apearance? yes. Im sure i some high scores- OH.

well NO, No, And NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO.

T_ConX

Mar 8, 2010
The Escapist Staff said:
Question of the Day, July 9, 2010
In this show, one real person will be chosen to be transformed - and your votes will determine exactly what they will be transformed to. Users will be able to vote on the person's tattoos, piercing, hairstyles and outfits.
>...your votes will determine exactly what they will be transformed to.
>Users will be able to vote on the person's tattoos, piercing, hairstyles and outfits.
>your votes
>what they will be transformed to
>your votes
>person's tattoos, piercing, hairstyles and outfits

And here comes 4Chan!

f3Z

Apr 4, 2010
No, people have no idea what looks good on themselves, let alone others.

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
Well I sort of already do. What with Peer Pressure and trying to look better, I must say that I already let others govern my looks.

To the extreme of getting tattoo's of a penis on my face, no, but still.

Meghan_mph

Mar 20, 2010
xavi said:
Sure. If I don't like it, I'll change it back.
Well, it can be not so easy to remove tattoo from your face...
And I'm pretty sure that nobody would like a single change decided by votes.