Question of the Day, July 9, 2010

Pyotr Romanov

Jul 8, 2009
I would, weren't it for the fact that people can come up with some crazy tattoos and piercings.

No! I don't want one there!

Daselthechaz

Jun 16, 2010
Aside from the fact that I've had to work a quarter decade to get family off my balls for just being a t-shirt and jeans guy, there's the added religious edict to treat my body "as a temple of the living God." Granted, that has as much to do with health as anything else, but it also keeps us from doing anything retarded that might have us immediately recognized as degenerates as opposed to regular folks.

Now, I'm not from Texas. I don't believe that there's anything inherently wrong with a particular style of clothing, piercing or tattoos. I am, however, aware enough of my fellow man's tendencies to know that if I gave folks control over my look I'd barely come out seeming human. I'm already ugly enough, thanks.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
There's a reason my picture is not on my profile...

It's because I don't have a good camera.

OT: Probably not, but that's just because I don't like the whole "Reality TV" concept. And yes, it's the same thing as what they are doing here.

Apr 29, 2010
No way, Jose. I am perfectly fine with the the way I look now. I see no need to change my look. Why anyone would take advice on something like this from the internet *cough 4chan cough* is beyond me.

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
No, no, no, no, no, no, NO.

I'm sorry, but who could ever think the concept is a good idea?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Two words: Fuck no.
I'm not going to let my look be decided by the largest known collection of idiots.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Depends on how much I got paid... but since it's the internet voting, I'd end up with 666, a swastika, and a penis on my face with a big pink and green Mohawk.

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
No. No, no, no, no no no, nono, nope, nah, negatory, non, nopers, JUST PLAIN NO. The kinds of people there are these days would probably turn me in to some sort of... gah, I can't even describe it. I hate piercings, I find anything larger than a stud on the nose or a ring on the ear unattractive, and, to top it all off, they're painful to get. Also the reason why I'm never getting a tatoo. I've also got my own, very specific, look that I'd much rather maintain: Long, brown, curly hair, frequently tied into a ponytail, a baseball-style cap, a (frequently video game related) T-shirt, jeans, 2 silicone bracelets on my right arm, my watch on my left, a black sweater for when it gets cold, and running shoes. It's basically the way that I like to be seen.