Question of the Day, June 20, 2010

VirusHunter

Nov 19, 2009
That Scott Pilgrim game that they're making looks awesome, I'm getting it the first day it goes on the live marketplace! It'll probably be the only game I buy from Ubisoft this year. Thank god there's no lame annoying DRM on consoles.

Shepard's Shadow

Don't be afraid of the dark.
Mar 27, 2009
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. The AC franchise is one of my favorite video game series, I can't wait until Brotherhood is released.

blackdwarf

Jun 7, 2010
brotherhood. it looks interresting and some things have approved, multiplayer looks pretty good so far, i hope that they finaly can master the engine and get the weird (going through objects) glitch can get away.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
Is this a future April Fools' joke? Oh wait, it wasn't even a joke... Ubisoft doesn't even exist. It will be forever a riddle if Ubisoft is a true company... Hmm... Let's replace Goldstein with Kotick! :D

Yes I voted for AC:B... But only to awe for the footages... Not the ownership of a pseudo-MMO game...

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood looks interesting. The multiplayer also looks really good and unique but the better it looks the bigger let down it can be. Still hopes are high for this game.

Sammi Costello

Mar 20, 2010
Dnaloiram said:
Sammi Costello said:
Furburt said:
I ain't buying any more Ubisoft games until they remove that horrible, intrusive DRM.
They'll remove that when PC gamers stop torrenting their games.
This again? Still haven't met a PC gamer that pirates(In real life, of course we've met pirates[for all platforms] on the internet).
Yes, this again. Because it's an issue. A big one.

Andrew Zinner

Feb 18, 2010
Meh. I was kinda disappointed with E3. But I REALLY want Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I am a religious follower of that series. Just want Altair back, though....
other than that, I'm kinda thinkin about Future soldier. Just wish they had it the other way around, with normally first person and third person in cover. Like Rainbow Six.