Question of the Day, June 20, 2010

Furism

Sep 10, 2009
Voted other for "None." Bring me original games Ubisoft, I don't care for (crappy) sequels.

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
RUSE, played the open beta and I was completely addicted.

Really hope they put out another beta before launch in far away october.

Verex

May 31, 2010
Ghost Recon, maybe. Too bad they're so far up the ladder that this would be just be the dregs of Ghost Recon..Meh..

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
None of those looked particularly appealing, but even if they had I wouldn't be getting anything from Ubisoft as it is thanks to their horrible DRM causing me to swear an eternal boycott.

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
None of them. All I'm really looking forward to as far as games go is Portal 2 and all of Nintendo's new stuff.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Enemy Of The State said:
Furburt said:
I ain't buying any more Ubisoft games until they remove that horrible, intrusive DRM. Until then, they do not have my purchase.

Which is fine I suppose, because all of the games look pretty dull.
DRM?

OT: None of the above.
The always gotta be connected to thier servers or your game doesn't work anti piracy nonsense.

And unless there is a BGAE 2 announcement nothing they are offering interests me in the slightest.

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
Ubisoft's punitive and failure prone DRM has guaranteed that I will never buy another game from them until things change. I get that this is small and unlikely to change things, but I guess Ubisoft can learn to live without my $60.

Anah'ya

a Taffer
Jun 19, 2010
Excited about? None of the above... Interested in?

Ghost Recon Future Soldier; hoping it will provide me with entertainment.

Horton986

Lord Canada
Mar 16, 2009
Though both AC:Brotherhood, RUSE, and Ghost recon look awesome. I will not buy any of them till the stupid DRM is removed from the PC versions

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Let's just face it. Rayman was a tolerable game on the PS1, but now... it's dead.

As for what i'm excited about i've gotta go with Shaun White, cuz it seemed kinda interesting. My only hope is that the gameplay mechanics are possible to live with.

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
Beyond Good and Evil 2, if that game had been announced I would have flown to Ubisoft personally to congratulate them.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
Like many have said...

I'm not touching any Ubisoft game with a ten-foot pole. Not until they remove their DRM and stop using poor logic to excuse it. Also, they could have easily just said they fecked up, but noo... let's blame some hackers -- make it look like they felt threatened, yadda, yadda, yadda.

They didn't really release a report proving it either... I don't believe so, anyways.

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Andronicus said:
Rayman: Origins, because it's the first real Rayman game since No. 3, and I'm loving the art style. Child of Eden looked pretty cool, but it has the disadvantage of needed a peripheral which I have yet to start caring about. Otherwise, the rest is pretty much meh to me.

Also, why did the option for Child of Eden disappear?
Actually, from what I've read, the peripheral isn't required, but in my opinion it will make it a much more unique game. It looks like, without the peripheral, it'll just be Rez 2, but I don't know enough about it to say that with confidence, just some visual impressions.

Bran Mugen

Feb 16, 2010
Wait... Rayman Origins? He has origins? Was he some poor kid from New York City until he found a portal to another world, and while he traveled through it he got his limbs torn of by the jagged edges, and then some doctor that looked like a Newt with a Flat Cap saved his life and allowed him to live and use his hands and feet while limbless? Or is his condition normal for that world?