Question of the Day, June 23, 2010

Jun 26, 2009
Fraught said:
Even though I wasn't really expecting it, I would've jizzed my pants if they had revealed Kingdom Hearts 3, so I picked 'Other'.

EDIT: Oh, oh! A new Elder Scrolls would've been absolutely grand, too.
WOOHOO! Another KH fan!
so yeah i picked other...

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
Saint's Row 3 was a no show and apparently it was too good for E3 and it will and I Quote "Blow our Minds"

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Fraught said:
Even though I wasn't really expecting it, I would've jizzed my pants if they had revealed Kingdom Hearts 3, so I picked 'Other'.
Well Tetsuya Nomura said that Kingdom Hearts will only be made if FF Versus XIII sell enough units.

OT:I wasn't really following E3.So nothing disappointed me.

Sep 17, 2009
I would have put Diablo III, but I was confused for a second because I thought Blizzard does Blizzcon instead of going to E3?

Or am I just confused?

OT: I put Pokemon Black and White, I wanna see more monster designs!

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
RanD00M said:
Fraught said:
Well Tetsuya Nomura said that Kingdom Hearts will only be made if FF Versus XIII sell enough units.

He did? What a shithead, attributing a Final Fantasy game's (that they have been making for over 9000 fuckin' years) success to the Kingdom Hearts franchise. May he die in hell.

Also, I haven't really been followin' news on it that much, since I always try to forget about a game until it comes out.

May 5, 2010
My first thought was Mass Effect 3, but come on. The second one hasn't even been out for a year. It's barely been out for 6 months.

So I picked "I Am Alive", because it has an intriguing concept.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Fraught said:
RanD00M said:
Fraught said:

He did? What a shithead, attributing a Final Fantasy game's (that they have been making for over 9000 fuckin' years) success to the Kingdom Hearts franchise. May he die in hell.

Also, I haven't really been followin' news on it that much, since I always try to forget about a game until it comes out.
I think the success of FF VS XIII would be for funding.Not just because he doesn't feel like it.Even though KH3 would break band anyway.And Square have half the money in the world.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
Mass Effect 3.

blast it, Bioware, it can't be too much to ask for just a little bit of what Mass Effect 3 will be like, we'd be happy with just another teaser even.