Question of the Day, June 23, 2010

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
What? No, screw (most) these games! Where was Arkham Asylum 2!? I thought for sure we'd see some of that, but noooooooo.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
I have to go with Mass Effect 3 on this one. I do really want to see more of Last Guardian as well but I can't say I have as much anticipation for it being that it's not really a continuation of a story I'm invested in. It's also something that I'm almost going to be happy to be surprised by when they do finally show more of it.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
Both The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy Versus XIII for me. :/ I was really hoping to see both of them. I'm glad MGS: Rising was there, though!

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
I'm not sure why Mass Effect 3 is on here... Yeah, it makes sense that they'd make a 3rd one, but have they even announced it yet? And if they have, then how the heck did I miss that???

J234

Sep 5, 2008
Phlakes said:
I'm surprised there was no HL2: Ep. 3 option.
Yeah, like Banana Man said, anything would have been nice, even a non-specific, vague teaser. Oh well...there are always more game convention things like PAX to very tenuously hope Ep. 3 might magically be at..:(

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Why would Diablo III have been there? Blizzard doesn't show anything at E3 anymore. They save everything for BlizzCon.

Anyway probably ME3 or DA2

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Dragon Age 2 was ominously absent. I regretted that. And there still has been no mention of something resembling a Prototype 2.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I would have liked to see a glimpse of Pokemon Black and White. Don't make me rely on the internet Nintendo!

Shirokurou

Mar 8, 2010
Versus XIII.
Famitsu is posting screenshots today.
Nomura is giving away interviews...

Why no-show on E3? They're sabing it for TGS?

vivadelkitty

Dec 21, 2008
I was really hoping there would've been something with The Last Guardian, but...I can be patient, I suppose. It'll be ready when it's ready.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
The Last Guardian by far. That was probably the game I was most interested in seeing as how we know pretty much nothing about it. And we still know nothing.

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
All these new Nintendo games AND NOT A PEEP ABOUT PIKMIN 3. C'mon, Nintendo, get your act together so I can pluck more animal-vegetable things!

EDIT: And, surprisingly, I was ninja'd. I'm glad to see that people here love Pikmin...

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
The most dissapointing no-show for me was Resistance 3. I was hoping that there would be a big reveal on Sony's press day. Sadly, my wish did not come to fruition. This makes me wonder whether Insomniac is making this game and whether or not this game will ever be made. I'm anxiously waiting whether that billboard that was spotted in Louisiana is an actual indication of whether the game is being made.