Question of the Day, June 23, 2010

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
Actually, to be fair, I am Alive did in fact show off a new trailer [http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-i-am-alive/700988], so technically that did show at E3...

As for me, personally, I wanted to hear more about The Last Guardian... or, even better, an announcement of the rumoured HD remakes!

Ironwampa

Dec 7, 2009
seem that we know when the new pokemanz game will come out not seeing it at e3 wasn't very disappointing.

Dragon Quest 10

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
I don't recall hearing anything about the new Arkham Asylum game at E3 this year (maybe that's just because I've had spotty net access for the last two weeks ) I'd rather like a new trailer or something to be released to the public; really only game I can think of I'm looking forward to since every other game seems to be an f'ing copy/paste FPS title. God I miss the days of games that weren't built on a color pallet of gray, brown, and blood spatter.

We had a chance to reclaim those days *looks angrily at Nuts & Bolts* but the powers that be let that chance pass us by.

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
I don't know why people are choosing Mass Effect 3. Mass Effect 2 has been out for 6 months, and people are already clamoring for a sequel? I would rather they take their sweet ass time and perfect it than rush out an incomplete product.

As for me, I'm a bit perturbed that Blizzard has all but locked down information on Diablo 3 until Blizzcon in October.

Also, I would have liked to hear about Bethesda's next Elder Scrolls Game, because we all know they have to be working on it somehow, and Elder Scrolls is where they bring their new shiny tech.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
I just watched the cinematic trailer for I Am Alive and I practically fell in love with the game. The premise look solid, the scene regarding all three men clamoring for one bottle of water was just perfect... I'm hooked, it's on my radar now.

I think I heard of it before and dismissed it and am I glad that I looked back into it... just wish it wasn't published by Ubisoft, I don't want to punish this game because of their stupid nature. May be the only game of Ubisoft's I'll pick up during this DRM nonsense.

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
Why is Diablo 3 on this list? Blizzard never shows anything at E3. They use Blizzcon.

On topic: Mass Effect 3. I wants it, and I wants it now.

Dark_Lemon

Oct 21, 2008
Going to have to agree with the aforementioned 'other' - Half Life: 2 Episode 3, though if I'm honest, it was a new Elder Scrolls that had really got me hopeful!

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
You know I want Sony and Polyphony Digtal to give us a heads up on GT5. I've lost count of how long its been since GT4.
*looks at box* 2005 man! Thats longer than Valve are taking with ep3.

Master10K

Feb 12, 2010
Phlakes said:
I'm surprised there was no HL2: Ep. 3 option.
That was rumored for E3, not announced. But personally my most disappointing E3 no show will have to be Mass Effect 3. Bioware even mentioned that they will show something Mass Effect 3 related but they didn't.

Master10K

Feb 12, 2010
tehweave said:
I'm not sure why Mass Effect 3 is on here... Yeah, it makes sense that they'd make a 3rd one, but have they even announced it yet? And if they have, then how the heck did I miss that???
They announced it a long time ago and Mass Effect 3 was a part of the E3 floor plan, shown on both the IGN and Gamespot websites.

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
Since Diablo would never show on E3 ever since Blizzard decided to play in their own sandbox called BlizzCon, i vote for ME3 and DA2. Two big titles from BioWare that are supposed to come out next year and not even a hint of what we might expect. Instead EA showed off some silly sports game. Shame!

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
A lot of things people were expecting are probably being saved for TGS. I'm assuming that focuses more on Japanese games.

Would have liked to hear about Elder Scrolls V.