Question of the Day, June 26, 2010

Oinodaemon

Apr 9, 2009
WTF escapist...?? nein, I'm not getting involved in this crap...but, i have to let you know escapist...you have disappointed me badly today. Very badly.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Obviously Twilight is a stupid book series that isn't worthy of being called literatur or even of being called books and further- Team Jacob.

CopperBoom

Nov 11, 2009
I want to see what people write because I have a feeling the flame war that ensues will be over the validity of this as a literary [and film] series.

CopperBoom

Nov 11, 2009
Jandau said:
This Question of the Day is the first I've heard of the third movie. In fact, I didn't even know they were making it (though it was inevitable). I'm pretty proud of this... :)
*snip*
I am just wondering... pride?
...because you are so successful at not knowing pop culture?
That seems pretty easy.

CopperBoom

Nov 11, 2009
Chech said:
*snip*
Seriously, does anyone even like Twilight on this forum? I've not seen evidence of it. This poll doesn't seem fitting for your average Escapist.
I do not completely hate it or think it is the new holocaust, which I think on this board is a positive.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
CopperBoom said:
Jandau said:
This Question of the Day is the first I've heard of the third movie. In fact, I didn't even know they were making it (though it was inevitable). I'm pretty proud of this... :)
*snip*
That seems pretty easy.
Indeed! I do take pride in managing to avoid things that annoy me. Don't you?

CopperBoom

Nov 11, 2009
Jandau said:
CopperBoom said:
Jandau said:
*snip*
That seems pretty easy.
Indeed! I do take pride in managing to avoid things that annoy me. Don't you?
If this sounds "flamey" I assure you, I am not.
I really thought about it, but no.
I work hard to always be optimistic and content, to not let little things get to me, etc.
But that is just a survival mechanism.
It is not that hard for me now to not be annoyed.
I take pride in accomplishments.
I subscribe to the idea to >make it special" or "make it magic".
If I took pride in something as simple as pop culture hermit I would end up an egotist.
...but every one is different, I do not think there is a right or wrong way to be, I just wanted to answer you.

JJMUG

Jan 23, 2010
Team Imperium of Man, one is a Heretic on is a Mutant, both will be purged