Question of the Day, June 26, 2010

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
I choose team Dante. You know, the one from DMC. I don't care if their skin is harder than diamond, Dante could kill them all. Twice.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
I'm only voting because my name is Jacob.

I had that name before Twilight!!!!! GAH!!!! NO I'M NOT A WEREWOLF!!!!

Versago

May 28, 2009
Um, What?
Here? Really?

um, okay - if suddenly this site has turned to liking Twillight.

Team Seth Clearwater.

Clirck

Mar 19, 2009
I'm not going to answer it, never. Instead I join the team Calumon, at least it isn't as weird.

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
Sparrow said:
How about, Team ARE YOU SERIOUS? Where's the "I'd rather read My Immortal" option?
I'm pretty sure this is the greatest thing ever put into text form. Though I'm fairly certain that, personally, I'd prefer to put a bullet between my eyes before attempting to read either.

Also, the thing about My Immortal and Twilight is that they both contain roughly the same amount of angst, and are eerily similar in quality of writing...You know, I think I just discovered who Tara Gillespie really is.

replingham153

May 23, 2009
What about the I don't give a flying nut sack option.

Whose who anyway, because I don't want to be on the wrong side.

Funny note: I can sum up the whole plot...

A girl must choose between Bestiality or Necrophilia.

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
HK_01 said:
Really? I'm speechless. How did you miss that almost all people here hate Twilight?
Well for haters I guess the average escapist know almost as much of the story as the fans. Unlike me who didn't care to see any of the movies and am not going to see this one either.

afaceforradio

Jul 29, 2009
JourneyThroughHell said:
Do I have to choose?
If so, Jacob. For the reason that he is genuinely not a douche like everyone else in that series.
Yeah same here. Plus the actor is more buff and will likely not grow up to be a paedophile.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
I went Edward- I actually find him more attractive than Jacob, and there isn't really anything else of any value in their characters to weigh up pros/cons.
EDIT: Wait a sec, aren't versus threads strictly disallowed? Or was that more of a community enforced thing?

elexis

just another guy
Mar 17, 2009
Wow. This poll has the least amount of votes out of any I've seen here in quite a while.

Is that telling you something Escapist?

Hint: either put an extra option where the people of this forum can voice their true opinion or have polls that don't give the impression that you are in it only for the maximum page hits (ie: those polls about E3)

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
elexis said:
Wow. This poll has the least amount of votes out of any I've seen here in quite a while.

Is that telling you something Escapist?

Hint: either put an extra option where the people of this forum can voice their true opinion or have polls that don't give the impression that you are in it only for the maximum page hits (ie: those polls about E3)
Lol. Everyone's on an outrage on this poll. I guess they posted the wrong poll in the wrong demographic they cater to.... Sadness... :[

And the poll shouldn't even exist... :E

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
Jack and Calumon said:
Not G. Ivingname said:
Can I either be on

Jack and Calumon said:
Team Calumon!

Calumon: Everyone on my team gets cake!

Well, since most of you want Calumon so much. I quickly threw up a poster!

Calumon: Don't stop Believing!

Edward? Never heard of him!
Certainly! Room for all!

Calumon: Domo Arigoto Mr Roboto!
I vote Team Calumon!

But if you betray me with your promise of cake... I'll never forgive you...

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
Edward IS cute but I think I like my boy to be able to come out during the day :3

Besides, Edward is a bit of an ass, even if he is cute. >.>