Question of the Day, June 26, 2010

ArchBlade

Pointy Object Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2008
Can't I just torture myself with a railroad spike instead?

OT: Team Jacob. 1. He's a werewolf. 2. Taylor Lautner used to be Sharkboy.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
I haven't seen the movie but from what I heard Jacob is a nice guy who is in love with a shitty girl who is in love with an even shittier vampire. I voted for him because of that. I still don't approve of this series though.

sunburst

Media Snob
Mar 19, 2010
I'm on Team James. I believe the series would be drastically improved if James killed everyone in the first book.

Flight

Mar 13, 2010
Er. Neither. Ever. But if I have to choose (even though the books are utter rot), the actor for Jacob is cute and does not look like a powdered donut, so I'll go with that.

brainamp

Aug 4, 2009
one of my favorite shirts says, "and buffy stakes edward." I wish it also said, "then decapitates jacob."

Triaed

Not Gone Gonzo
Jan 16, 2009
I refuse to vote!
Actually, I vote for someone to stick an icepick in my left eye, while someone else staples my testicles to a plywood board.
Thanks very much, that is much better

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
um...team "twilight can go die in a hole." i didn't see it up there, but i thought you'd need to know.

F8L Fool

Mar 24, 2010
It's good to see that the talented actor is actually winning this poll. Both "main characters" within the Twilight can't act, it's just amazing. It's a steady stream of melodrama when it comes to Pattinson and Stewart that is painful to watch. The supporting cast overshadows the main characters every single time they're on screen at the same time.

Domou

Dec 3, 2008
I'm ashamed to have watched all the previous movies(But I had the mindset of, "Hey, maybe the movies will be a smidge better than the bullshit books my friends forced me to read!"). But alas...No.

Team Charlie's Mustache.
Or Team Rocket.

Autofaux

Aug 31, 2009
Team Salvatore. Proper, good standing, properly characterised vampires with supporting characters that don't make you want to throttle them.

Also, Jacob is a paranoid, territorial adolescent with superpowers. He's like a Marvel nightmare made real.. uh, real as you can get in fiction.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
Jacob, yeah I'm a furry. But seriously who wouldn't date anyone over Robert Patterson, he looks like a ten year old girl refugee.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
How about Team Fuck You?

EDIT: Wait! I have another one! Team Get Off The Fucking Bandwagon.