Question of the Day, March 21, 2010

Echo136

Feb 22, 2010
When I moved into my apartment I didnt have internet for 3 months. I survived fine. Watched a lot of movies that I borrowed from friends.

Legendsmith

Mar 9, 2010
I've gone almost a week without internet. I know I could do a full week, but any more than that would require chains.

twcblaze

Lurker Extraordinaire
Jun 18, 2009
I could probably go about a year without it, but that's based on the fact that I had to spend 2 and a half months in boot camp with no internet access, and after that I had to wait a month for my new IP to come and set up in my barracks... so I had other things to worry about, lol.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
I picked a week, if only because three days wasn't an option.

I mean, no World of Warcraft, Team Fortress 2 or Left 4 Dead 2 for a week?! ARE YOU MAD!?

Silva

Apr 13, 2009
Probably a month. I'd hate it, but I could do it. I'd just basically go around to all the smaller forums and social networking sites I use and say I'll be taking a break for a month. It'd probably be a nice break, actually. Sometimes the Internet can bring stress into the home.

XIGBARx13

Nov 19, 2009
I think I could maybe make it about a week. If it was more than that though, then I'd start getting REALLY bored around my house.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I went about a month without using it for unnecessary stuff, like webcomics, a year and a half ago. I was also able to go 3 weeks without checking that kind of stuff. But considering necessary stuff, I'd say about a month would be all I could do. Researching crap in the library is too hard.

bassdrum

jygabyte!
Oct 6, 2009
I've made it a week before, but I don't think I could get to a month. I mean, a whole month without checking the Escapist, or Facebook, or playing online games, or anything else the internet provides? No, I'm pretty sure I'd go nuts.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
i have been disconnected for a week or so in the past so at least that but i think about a month before the withdrwals started to get really bad

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
I'd give it about a week. I could go longer if we're talking about more frivolous things like just chatting on forums and such. Since I get my news online though, I'd hate being out of the loop much longer than 7 days. Way too much crap to get caught-up on, and I miss-out on enough as it is.