Question of the Day, March 23, 2010

Malgan

Jun 23, 2009
Just quit wow, going to wait for The secret world becouse I like the concept and it is the only mmorpg that I actually believe isn't trying to copy wow.

Egitor

Jan 28, 2010
I play World of Warcraft. The allure is in the guild/group/private channels communities. MMOs and MMORPGs specifically are more like chatboxes with minigames to keep you busy while waiting for friends to come online and to talk about, than they are games in the more conventional sense in my opinion.
Mind you that's not a bad thing in any way!

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
No I can never get into them. I mean I'll give them a try if someone offers me a go, but I always get bored of them.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
It's not my thing. I've tried them a couple of times but I prefer single-player games and sports games much more than MMO's. I've got nothing against them though.
Taawus said:
Woop woop.
What is this "woop woop" thing? My ex-flatmate used to spout it all the time and a couple of my friends back home are starting to say it. Is it from a TV show or something?

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
I can't believe no-one's said this already: I play Kingdom of Loathing. It's a brilliant browser game. I'm currently a level 12 Seal Clubber, in my ninth life, about to start the Frat Orc/Hippy War.

Fellwarden

Sep 25, 2008
I used to play WoW, now I just play Guild Wars. Don't play much in general anymore though..

ZeLunarian

Mar 1, 2010
I've had my fill from FFXII... Gave the WoW trial a go, but I just can't see myself signing up~

Paddin

Sep 30, 2009
Lord of the Rings Online. In the past I played Runescape, and I tried other big MMOs (Guild Wars, WoW, MapleStory) but none stuck. Im also interested greatly in The Old Republic, heres to it being great

Echo136

Feb 22, 2010
I used to play Asheron's Call, World of Warcraft, Warhammer, and occasionally Guild Wars but nothing at the moment.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I have an on/off relationship with EVE. When I'm not playing I donate my account to my brother.

Taawus

Oct 21, 2008
AvsJoe said:
It's not my thing. I've tried them a couple of times but I prefer single-player games and sports games much more than MMO's. I've got nothing against them though.
Taawus said:
Woop woop.
What is this "woop woop" thing? My ex-flatmate used to spout it all the time and a couple of my friends back home are starting to say it. Is it from a TV show or something?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woop%20woop
There you go.

acklumos

May 1, 2009
I used to play WoW, but I quit a few months ago. However, I definetly plan on at least trying SW:TOR.