Question of the Day, March 23, 2010

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Ermm.. there doesn't seem to be an option for `would like to but fear that it would lead to an addiction resulting in one becoming even more of a loner than one already is'.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
When I can afford to, I play WoW.
It's a little annoying because I can become quite engulfed in levelling a character
(I never tend to stick with the same character for very long)

At the moment I'm on my undead priest trying to see how far I can get levelling-wise by using nothing but the LFG tool.

Surprisingly, I had a harder time getting up the 15 levels I needed to successfully heal a group than I've had levelling onwards to 29 doing nothing but classic dungeons.
(I'd be higher than 29 but my time ran out about two months ago.)

Saying all this though I'm not exactly what you'd say, 'hooked' on the game, I admit that sometimes I have a problem stopping when I can play it, but during the times I can't (when my money runs out) I'm perfectly fine without it. I function and I carry on with things I'd normally be doing.
Half the time I don't even think about the game, I just carry on thinking up character ideas, which is useful for someone like me who makes a hobby of creating characters on paper.
(for those who're not aware, "hallo!" I'm an artist).

DevilSShadoW

Oct 29, 2009
Lineage 2 for almost 5 years. Been playing on and off for the past few years. Also 2 years of EVE Online and pretty much every single mmo that has a trial option.

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
playing a couple of browser-based ones. One awesome - estiah.com, and one that's only ok.

SniperWolf427

Jun 27, 2008
I've played them all.

WoW, Eve, SWG, AOC, GW (dammit, broke the pattern), AO, FF13, Aion... I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

I went back to Wow for a while, but with a lack of stuff to do, I got bored quickly. Just waiting on The Old Republic.

EqualNOpposite

Mar 21, 2010
WoW.

I have played but no longer play: Galaxies, Planetside, EVE, Auto Assault, Guild Wars, City of Villains, etc.

The_Decoy

Nov 22, 2009
Nope. But I do take part in the most awesome online multiplayer around, Command & Conquer Renegade. Yes, the single player is entirely flawed, but the balance of teams and variety of tactics makes it one of the best around.

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
I tried WoW for a bit (right after beating the living shit out of Warcraft III), but I just didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

The Old Republic, however, looks like my speed. *plots and saves money*

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
I have a mac, and run parallels to get windows on my computer, but when i run it cuts down on my ram, so I can only play low end games
I'm in college and don't have enough money to have a weekly subscription.
So the number of MMOs i can play are limited, but I curently play Dungeon Fighter Online which I enjoy for its classic action rpg gameplay. Unfortunately Nexon wants me to pay ridiculous amounts of money just to customize my character, also i cant buy healing items.
I plan on playing old republic but i need to figure out how I will run and pay for it, I'm also likely to get guild wars or guild wars 2.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Yes, currently LOTRO but I was an avid MxO player before SOE killed it, and I'm quite interested in seeing how Secret World turns out.

(whitty name here)

Apr 20, 2009
I have begun to very recently, Dungeons and Dragons Online is its name. I tried it after trying(and hating) WoW. This one seems...more intersting and fun. Its good with friends, I like it.