Question of the Day, March 23, 2010

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
sometimes I play some from Nexon(a South Korean based company, you probably know them from Maple story). they have one that is like old timey arcade beat-'um-up games, but with leveling and stuff.
drisky said:
but I curently play Dungeon Fighter Online which I enjoy for its classic action rpg gameplay. Unfortunately Nexon wants me to pay ridiculous amounts of money just to customize my character, also i cant buy healing items.
that's the one.

Austichar

Jul 18, 2009
Runescape is the only one I ever play. Tried out WoW and got bored of it really quickly and never touched it since. Kinda ironic, since Runescape is boring too. (but it's a fun boring and allows multitasking. :) )

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
I occasionaly play Urban Dead, a free to play MMOG without any graphics, only text.

It fits with my time scheduale.

Elexia

Dec 24, 2008
I play WoW and City of Heroes. Although only on weekends and when I have the time (approx. once a month).

I prefer City of Heroes because unless you try really hard to lack imagination, no one's characters look or act the same and plus it's awesome to wear a suit and tie whilst saving the world.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
oneplus999 said:
wow

Mod Edit: Please do not post low content/short replies. Please read the Posting Guidelines.

Update: HAH HAH! I did what the poll asked and posted what game I play, and I get warned for it! BRILLIANT MODS YOU HAVE THERE ESCAPIST! :D
Don't be antagonistic. I'm sure you could have elaborated beyond three letters, saying things like how long you have played it. (Besides, it's "WoW". Big difference.)

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
My cousin got me hooked on Mabinogi. Now i play for at least 10-20 hours per week, sometimes more.

chantzzzzz

Nov 7, 2008
Played RuneScape quite a lot a while back. Even subscribed for a few months. Just play it on and off now.

alfrodul

Mar 19, 2009
Currently playing LOTRO and awaiting SWTOR. Might try DDO with my wife in the interim.

We were introduced to MMOs through Everquest and SWG but they never took. We then played Anarchy Online for a while before our WoW-playing friends gave us copies to entice us to try it. Played it for a few years until LOTRO came out. It's been my sole serious MMO ever since. We occasionally dip back into WoW or try out other F2P games like Runes of Magic.

BlackndEclipse

Mar 17, 2010
I used to love the good ol' Conquer online, back when levelling took awhile and not just TAKE 3 STEPS, HERES AN EXP BALL AND A SUPER WEAPON HURR DUURP...ill stick with killing 300 of something

Baralak

Dec 9, 2009
I play Dungeons and Dragons Online, just started messing around with Earth Eternal, and I've been playing the Digimon Battle beta..... Digimon needs more quests, it's nothing mroe than a grindfest atm....

EDIT: I think I should also say that my first ever MMO was good ol' Everquest....

...Hey, anyone giving out SoW?!

rezboyjoey

Mar 7, 2010
This poll needs to be redone with a "recovering addict" option. None of the choices were really true for me.

Edit: I started playing Runescape when I was 13, then moved on to Guild wars a couple years later. After GW it was WoW for about 3 1/2 years (I think... I started playing about 3 months before TBC came out and quit about 2 weeks after patch 3.2). I'd probably still be playing WoW if the changes to badges and getting gear in 3.2 didn't suck so much. After I quit WoW I picked Guild Wars back up for a little while to try and calm the shakes but ultimately it didn't help. I'm looking forward to SW:TOR, looks like something I could get into.

aaron552

Jun 11, 2008
While I played Champions Online for a while and played through trials of Age of Conan, Lord of the Rings Online, EVE Online and the beta of Star Trek Online; the only MMO that has managed to hold my attention for any significant period of time was WoW. I am currently not playing, though, since I am no longer employed. The Old Republic looks like it may very well cause me to drop WoW permanently.

oneplus999

Oct 4, 2007
lacktheknack said:
oneplus999 said:
wow

Mod Edit: Please do not post low content/short replies. Please read the Posting Guidelines.

Update: HAH HAH! I did what the poll asked and posted what game I play, and I get warned for it! BRILLIANT MODS YOU HAVE THERE ESCAPIST! :D
Don't be antagonistic. I'm sure you could have elaborated beyond three letters, saying things like how long you have played it. (Besides, it's "WoW". Big difference.)
It's a poll. Silly me for thinking the question was still somehow part of the poll. Instead, they were actually just trolling for forum activity.

And of course, there are plenty of posts with the same quantity of information, eg "I play WoW", but they put theirs into a full sentence, which somehow matters.

If it makes you feel any better, I got ANOTHER warning for talking about my warning, telling me to "use the correct channels". Of course, I did respond using the correct channels as well, "disputing" the warning or something. But then, I haven't had any feedback to that yet.

I assume I will get a warn for this to? Talking about my warning again, can't have that. Fun.