Question of the Day, March 23, 2010

fisk0

Aug 19, 2009
Guild Wars, that's the only non-free one with reasonable pricing.
I'd probably play others too if they could decide on one pricing system to use (one time, expensive charge / budget priced/5-15? client + ~10?/month / free client + >10?/month) ... instead of costing like 50-70? for the client, then an additional monthly fee of 30? ... and then full priced expansions and clothing/weapons/skills/character slots/inventory storage you pay another 10? for.

Lord_Jaroh

Ad-Free Finally!
Apr 24, 2007
Lesse...played

Ultima - Okay, very exploitable
Asheron's Call - Meh and not fun.
Anarchy Online - More Meh
Ragnarok - Kind of interesting
DAoC - I liked it, just disliked the grind, but more so the later expansion's grind
City of Heroes - Fun for a time, but got old quick
Final Fantasy XI - Hated the grouping requirement for anything past early game.
WoW - Disliked the feel of the game, and the simplicity.
Guild Wars - Still fun, bit a small world feel to it.
Age of Conan - Disliked the generic feel of the questing. The first 20 levels are great. After that...not so much.
EVE Online - The only one that has held my attention for longer than a year since DAoC. I like the fact that the game is still being added to without things being taken away.
Huxley - Unreal Tournament but without the fun and with added...payments per month?
LEGO Universe - Could be good for a pass the time kind of thing.

I think there are others that I can't remember. I'm still waiting for something that's more "world" based rather than combat-centric.

Cakekey

Apr 15, 2010
Not often. Now, the only one I really play any is Phantasy Star Universe on the Xbox 360, but only when I have friends to play it with. It's just no fun otherwise.