Question of the Day, November 22, 2010

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Not a Pelican, but,

Albatross! Who wants an albatross!

I don't have consoles. Neither do I like Halo.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Carrotslayer said:
-All Hail Britannia Snip-
You can actually fly a pelican in Halo Reach, WITHOUT any mods or stuff like that.

This is how you do it: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=52060118 (No this isn't a Rick Roll...)
>.>
<.<
*Hugs*
For that, I love you.
benzooka said:
Not a Pelican, but,

Albatross! Who wants an albatross!

I don't have consoles. Neither do I like Halo.
Do you actually mean the Albatross-class dropship, or were you just saying the next one up from a Pelican as a joke? :3
Because an Albatross Dropship would be a bit awkward to fly >.>
Twad said:
Pelican and/or Hornet (human fighter). Cuz rush hour doesnt exist for you anymore.
Do you mean the Longsword instead of the Hornet? The Hornet is the drivable human air-support vehicle from Halo 3 >.>

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
I'd love to fly a hornet!!!! ...or the halo 1 era Warthog(impossible to destroy)

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Greyfox105 said:
Obviously, a Pelican Dropship.
I've been waiting to fly one since the first game, and they never gave me the chance ;~;
I feel betrayed ;~;
Although, I did fly one on Garry's Mod. Not as good as the real thing, but it helps.
If you still have the original Halo on PC, then I recommend you fire it up right now. The community on that isn't exactly bustling, but if you own a copy of the original game on PC you are able to download, for free, from Bungie's website the Halo Custom Edition pack, which basically allows you to download and make custom maps and mods for the PC version of the game. And despite it's age, the community on the Custom Edition (Halo CE for short) is still thriving, with masses of content being made to this day by modders and indie development teams. And on a hell of a lot of those maps, you can fly Pelicans, though some are pretty shoddy handling others are great to try out and really fun to use. I believe the skins and models and everything were already in the original game and were simply unlocked in CE, since if I recall correctly the Pelican was going to be a useable vehicle, and still appeared in a non-usable role anyway. However, I may be wrong there, so don't quote me on that.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. If I could choose I'd have all of them! However, if I have to choose just one, then probably the Hornet. It's basically a tiny helicopter, but futuristic, and it would be great on saving me money and time getting to work and university without being late or missing lectures and stuff :p. Failing that, for the same reasons, probably the Mongoose...

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
benzooka said:
I can snip myself, ay!

Albatross!
Do you actually mean the Albatross-class dropship, or were you just saying the next one up from a Pelican as a joke? :3
Because an Albatross Dropship would be a bit awkward to fly >.>
I don't know about all that :> It's just that this is the first and only thing that began bouncing inside my head after reading the poll options:

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
"Ghost (Alien Hover-cycle)"
Whenever given the chance, I will always take the Ghost. I don't know why, but I'm awesome with it.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
How about none of them because they all handle poorly?

I feel almost tempted to say that I'd rather have the Mako.

Almost.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008

I'll take the fully outfitted Spirit of Fire.

A Phoenix-class Colony ship is technically a vehicle, and it comes with all the other human vehicles on the list...

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
Obviously, a Pelican Dropship.
I've been waiting to fly one since the first game, and they never gave me the chance ;~;
I feel betrayed ;~;
Although, I did fly one on Garry's Mod. Not as good as the real thing, but it helps.
You can in Halo Reach! Granted, it's an Easter Egg, but you can!

Also, my answer would be a Supercarrier. Me want glass your village!

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Man I'd take a Ghost any day. Do you know how many chicks I could pick up in that thing?
"Forget that with his motorcycle, mine doesn't even have wheels."