Question of the Day, October 23, 2010

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Independence day, so we can all build white houses and then get them destroyed by someone who built a alien ship :p

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Argh! May I come aboard, matey? Preferably something with floating ships(big enough to live on) or at least cannons and maybe pirate mobs who will steal stuff from you after you die. and bury treasure. but mostly cannons though.

Edit: Maybe give all monsters and creatures funny hats...

Toty54

Jul 11, 2009
I don't think he cares much about Independance Day since he's from Sweden.

insanelich

Reportable Offender
Sep 3, 2008
icyneesan said:
Independence day, so we can all build white houses and then get them destroyed by someone who built a alien ship :p
It'd be the Swedish Independence Day.

I do not want lutefisk.

chstens

Apr 14, 2009
We can't really expect Thanksgiving or Independence Day (Maybe Independence Day, with a shitload of aliens) Because he's Swedish, and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving or July 4th in Europe. But Talk Like a Pirate Day would be schweet!

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Is there a holiday involving food specifically? Because I've got bread, ham, and eggs and absolutely no way to craft a ham and egg sandwich.

Or perhaps a western sandwich. Haven't had one of those in years. Mmmm.

Sorry, what were we talking about again?

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Angerwing said:
Talk like a pirate day. Proper, craftable ocean vessels? Sea raider enemies? Holy shit yeah.
YES. Build a huge vessel with cannons and whatnot, sail around the world, set up colonies, etc. Also, craftable aircraft would be sweet.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Wait, Thanksgiving?
Notch is Swedish.
Why would he celebrate a different nation's holidays?
And what would it contain?
Hats and turkeys?

knhirt

Nov 9, 2009
Talk Like A Pirate Day, definitely.

To add to the existing idea here of pirate ships: I'd like a way to craft custom ships using wood in the game-world, with some way to bind the pieces of them together to make them register as crafts. Everyone sailing the same ships would be pretty boring, I think.

PVP pirate-ship duels would be so fun.