Question of the Day, September 16, 2010

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Veronica i guess as i will play as goody 2 shoes... Or maybe ED-E who doesnt want a robot compannion that shoots lasers?

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
I'll take me, myself and I. Anyone else tend to get in my crosshairs, or have their opinions that I mustn't ignore unless I want the penalty for it... I MIGHT take Boone with me though, if he's able to hold his own, without hogging all the fun, and if I like him as a character.

Master10K

Feb 12, 2010
I don't see why Rex is so popular, when it will be just about as useless as the dog in Fallout 3.

As for me... I'm looking forward to seeing Lillian, since that Super Mutant will likely be female and I remember eavesdropping on an interesting conversation between 2 Super Mutants in Fallout 3. I think it was in the Jefferson Memorial mission, when one of the Super Mutants was beginning to remember its past life as a female human. A really nice easter egg in the game... shame I had to murder them.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
For some reason I have a feeling that Cass is related to Cassady from Fallout 2.
It would be either her, or the robo dog.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
If only given one, I'll have to take Rex because I am a pack-rat. >_>

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
I'd prefer none but if I have to then I guess the dog as I'm hoping it has missiles stowed away in its body.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
I can't take the dog. I miss Dogmeat too much to betray his memory like that.

Eyebot or Raul for me. Though, as usual, I will rename Raul to "Argyle".

Stollos

Sep 6, 2010
Boone or Raul. I don't know the fighting capabilities of Raul yet though, so it seems like its Boone or bust for now. Throw the pair of us in some power armour and arm us with miniguns and you've got my kind of post nuclear-apocalyptic wasteland.